Do You Hold Out Big payouts on Paid to Post Forums?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I think the highest threshold for withdrawal on most paid to post forums is $5. Some even have thresholds as low as $1. While these low thresholds allow you to make quick money and get paid within the shortest possible time, some people hold out for mega payouts on paid to post forums.

I consider holding your paid to post earnings up to $20 as mega payouts. I know of a well know user of a paid to post forum that pledged he would never withdraw till he earned up to $100. And he actually stayed true to that.

Do you hold out longer for big payout on paid to post forums or you play safe and get out your funds at threshold?

Such huge payout is good. Have had close to $30 but that was when forums were easy and paying well. I don't trust forums to accumulate such money anymore. Some admins are just wicked, they don't see you posts as it keeps flowing in tirelessly, but when it's time to pay, you start receiving weird messages so I will flow with the tide and stick with my $5-10. However, as little as this money can be and for a side hustle, it can be handy, sometimes you just need it to offset some small bills and that's it. If you can be patient enough to have $100, that would be a sweet cashout and it will imply that you are just on forum coin to pass your time and not really for the peanut.

From the people that actually do stuff like that I've heard that they hold their payouts up until they need the money, sometimes they gather as low as 10$ when they need a quick buck, but when they are all well-off then they can gather up to 200$ even, that's more satystfying when that big check hits your account

The truth is that the highest I have held out above withdrawal threshold before I request for the withdrawal is an hour extra $2. I almost always apply for withdrawal immediately. The paid to post industry has proven to be highly volatile and you just have to withdraw your earnings as soon as you can. I have seen many people wait to get big payments from BMF and it is all good because it has been proven that even if BMF ceases operations, it would pay all users that have earnings on their accounts.

I usually withdraw the balance at $5 or $6 , I do not have the patience to wait for a larger amount. There is also a risk that the forum may shut down and the members who have not withdrawn their money, may lose their money.
Etini can you share the forums which are paying in 2024, which have a withdrawal threshhold of $1 or $2?