You can thrive in your workplace if you embrace the culture and do everything right. Your ideas should always match the organizational goals. Maintain a good relationship with others around you. Don't embroil into any dispute or office politics. Consider office as your second home, and do...
Feedback is extremely important to let your employees know if they are heading towards in the right direction. There are many tools available in the market that can help you draw the right picture and ensure a strong feedback mechanism is followed. Do check out SoGoSurvey for collecting the data...
Focus more on brand building. Improve your online presence, and create awareness about your brand. Make your social media presence efficient and strong. Listen to customer feedback and make changes accordingly.
1. When readers stop showing interest in your blog.
2. When there is no engaging content to read
3. When the blogger lose interest in writing amazing articles
4. When the blog doesn't reach to the intended target audience
5. When there is no on-page or off-page SEO done