How To Save Money Before Your Retirement

How to save for retirement and how to Save More Money without Scarcity
  • Income AND Spending
  • Start with an overall plan -
  • Check every expense every month
  • Set alerts or note in your planner cancellations after free trials
  • Grasp the beauty of compounding wealth
Prioritize - Make it so clear; do you want the dress you don’t need or to have that $ compound
Always ask: Does this offer good value now; investing, home, car or cashmere sweater
Realize that there is almost always a lower cost method - used cars, cheaper phone, consignment sale, renting, different investment, estate sale

Especially if you're just beginning to put money away for retirement, start saving and investing as much as you can now, and let compound interest — the ability of your assets to generate earnings, which are reinvested to generate their own earnings — have an opportunity to work in your favor. To save money, you don’t have to let go of the things most important to you. Instead, you can figure out the things that are least important, and make adjustments from there.

I was trying to see how much I spend monthly and estimate how much I can save also for my retirement.

I had to download mobile budgeting app from play store, Infact I had to pay for a premium version of the app. I was able to do the following:
  • Income AND Spending
  • Check every expense every month​​​​​​

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Our only pension here is the government pension which comes from the Social Security System. Workers contribute monthly from their salary and the contribution is matched by the employer. To be qualified for a government pension 120 months of contribution or 10 years not necessarily continuous. Also you have to be at least 60 years old. Since our pension is paltry so I started saving money about 5 years before my retirement year. Instead of making a bigger contribution to the pension plan I just saved that amount in my bank account. When I retired I had a big cash stashed in my bank account and until now I am satisfied that I have money saved instead of just depending on the small pension from the government.