π—œπ—¦ π—œπ—§ π—¦π—”π—™π—˜ 𝗧𝗒 π—’π—£π—˜π—‘ 𝗠𝗔𝗑𝗬 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗒𝗨𝗑𝗧𝗦 π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—› 𝗔 𝗕π—₯π—’π—žπ—˜π—₯?

robertslynnp

There are several reasons why traders create multiple accounts with various brokers. They may not want to commit all of their cash to one broker, or they may be dealing with many assets, and each broker is better suited for a certain type of asset. Nevertheless, I've seen that a lot of brokers permit traders to open multiple accounts using the same identity. Why would someone open several accounts with the same broker.

Zonked

The reason traders like to open more than one account with the same broker can be to access different types of accounts. For instance, some brokers offer micro and standard accounts and both these accounts may have different min deposits, different leverage, different spreads and commissions etc. Sometimes one account is for risk averse strategy and one account for aggressive strategy. The reasons can be vast but personally I don’t think it’s safe to put all your eggs in one basket. This is why I have opened two accounts with separate brokers: turnkeyforex and eaglefx. It’s much safer than investing all the funds with one broker.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The main reason is that some brokers that are offering leverage aren't in any other broker that is why they are focusing from one broker to another broker.

Mary Frederick

Use low leverage in trading otherwise you can’t survive in the market for a long time. Besides knowledge, you need a good trading broker to start trading with. FXOpulence allows traders with flexible leverage, narrow trading spread and margin level.