Kidney cleans the blood and removes all the toxins from our body through urine. But due to poor lifestyle and excessive consumption of medicines, it often has a bad effect on the kidney.

Kidney is a very special part of our body. They play an important role in keeping the body healthy. Kidneys filter waste products, excess water and other impurities from the blood. Their job is to filter the blood to remove residual products and excess fluid in the form of urine before sending it back to the heart. The kidney cleans the blood and removes all the toxins from our body through urine. But due to poor lifestyle and excessive consumption of medicines, it often has a bad effect on the kidneys. In such a situation, it is important that you take full care of these special parts of yours. For this, keep these things in mind-

Click here for more details

2.jpg

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I don't lke consuming medicines. And I do tell my students that water is a natural curer of one knows how to use it. There is no medicine that will take that won't have repercussion on our system. Kidney as the poster said perform vital functions and should be treated with care. One needs a lot of water to avoid kidney stones and should run away from some fruits like guava because of its seeds. There should be reduction in alcohol consumption

Paridhi

To be honest, I don't lke consuming medicines. And I do tell my students that water is a natural curer of one knows how to use it. There is no medicine that will take that won't have repercussion on our system. Kidney as the poster said perform vital functions and should be treated with care. One needs a lot of water to avoid kidney stones and should run away from some fruits like guava because of its seeds. There should be reduction in alcohol consumption
Yes, water is the best remedy for the kidneys. Since it washes out all the waste minerals like Ca,Fe,Mg, etc. These minerals are responsible to make the stones in kidneys. Thanks for sharing your views.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My brother-in-law was diagnosed of chronic kidney disease 2 years ago. He was scheduled for dialysis but he defied that order by going on a strict diet of very slight salt, vegetable, fish and small piece of meat. Everything is regulated including fruits. He cannot eat a lot. Even water is measured for his daily intake, no less, no more than 1 liter.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Over use of medicines may harm our kidneys. Most important is to stay hydrated and also be involved in some physical activity. Sitting still for long periods of time has been linked to the development of kidney disease. Some little exercise is always best for our body to keep it going good.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes when we have any symptoms which is believed to be as a sign of kidney failure , what the person will have to do is to see the doctor as soon as possible because the doctors will be able to give you the best treatment, trying to treat it with herbal remedy or other things that is out of medical line may not be the best.

Empress

Verified member
We should always take proper care of our kidney as it is very vital to our , we should make sure we follow all the precautions like avoid smoking and drinking, engaging in exercise daily, avoid foods that are high in calories so as to avoid too much cholesterol in the body