🔥 🔥 Hottest legit Tron mining site this 2022 🔥

Nathaniel633

Happy new month to you all listeners so today I will be sharing with you some links of one of the best Tron mining sites that when you register you get registration bonus free TRX all you have to do Is just to activate your account so you'll be able to access the withdraw account and on this platform you can also share your referral link so you would be able to withdraw from your promotion account. I'll be dropping my link below, all you have to do just copy and register for free thank you that is all for today.

https://tronurx.com/index.php/index/share/12902/55

http://trx.site/mobile/reg/top_1/594033.html

It is legit and you will also get your investment back within a short period of time.

Suba

Staff member
Woow bro, you better leave and avoid this kind of site,
Tronurx.com is a cloud mining site, also a new site registered on Nov 15, 2021. where most cloud mining sites are scammers, even if they pay you only get slow income. You also need to be suspicious of this site because there is no information on who owns it, Too big ROI is offered, and this site is not licensed from which country.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Let me say the truth. There is nothing like legit Tron mining website. There is nothing like mining website that last forever. They are all scam. Apart from the well know cloud mining website that have been in existence for long. Others are scam.

I have once registered with one Tron mining company on telegram before. I was given 1 Tron as signup bonus. And I invested with the 1 Tron. Because the minimum withdraw is 1 tron. When I reached 1 tron, I withdrew the 1 Tron to my tron wallet and before 24 hours I got the 1 tron to my wallet. Because of this I deposited $10 worth of Tron to the telegram bot.

After mining some coin. I requested for payment. And since then I have not received a coin to my wallet.

So they are all scam . They will use members coin to pay other members and at the end they will stop paying and and turn scam. It is better to learn how to trade and make money ourselves.