0.01$ per click, every day 90-130 clicks!

I

iamcyrex

You need money fastly? 0.01$ per every click!! payment acceptable- Paypal, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer and Western Union
every day new 90-120 ads!
make fast and easy money on 2021
by few clicks on ads! 5 min on day!!!

1. Go to
http://www.star-clicks.com/publishers?ref=51225657

step 1.png

2. Sign up for a 'Publisher' account (Don't click advertiser sign up)

2.png

3. Complete your Sign up (enter this referral ID 51225657)

3.png

4. Verify Your Mobile number (this step is the most important)
and Verify your Email

4.png

5. Log in to your account

5.png

that's it! You're done!
Now you can start earning!
Good luck to you all!

Bonuses: If you want to earn more money on this site upgrade your membership to Gold membership (You can earn $ 5 per day approx)
or upgrade to platinum membership (you can earn $ 11 per day approx)
  • Double payment for the same work. If a gold member earns $ 0.01 per click, you will earn $ 0.02 per click
  • No minimum payout. withdraw daily whatever you earn.
  • BENEFIT OF PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP:
  • Dedicated support team
  • No limit payout request and no payout cap.

if have a problem send email :D

Solution
I have seen few bad reviews regarding Starclicks. Users have complained that they are not receiving the $50 payments as the website have promised. Some reviews were about withdrawal of the earnings. Starclicks asked for utility bills, home address or other official documents, and when people provided that, Starclicks still refused to give payment, giving the reason that those documents were actually not enough for the payment. People are saying Starclicks demand their members to upgrade either a golden or platinum membership. I think, they have got some hidden features that doesn't make this website trustworthy.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have read that you need to give them your sesitive information like government ID, passport information, etc in order to withdraw your hard earned earnings. Many people have reported that they have not received their hard earned money even after they sent them their documents. Moreover, you have to upgrade to gold membership in order to earn something, so I do not know if this website is worth joining.

Succjay

I have been in the website for months now and I have upgraded to gold membership without earning anything from the site. Even the $5 daily earning is scam because I couldn't earn anything from the HTML section.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I have seen few bad reviews regarding Starclicks. Users have complained that they are not receiving the $50 payments as the website have promised. Some reviews were about withdrawal of the earnings. Starclicks asked for utility bills, home address or other official documents, and when people provided that, Starclicks still refused to give payment, giving the reason that those documents were actually not enough for the payment. People are saying Starclicks demand their members to upgrade either a golden or platinum membership. I think, they have got some hidden features that doesn't make this website trustworthy.

Solution

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I recently signed up for the account... Someone gave me a task to sign up on picoworkers so I decided to check it out... Still a silver member... But with the reviews I'm getting here about the payment issue...I think I'm gonna opt out of it... I don't want trouble... After wasting my time and energy plus resources... I will still be denied of my hard earn money... No thanks... I rather invest my time in somewhere else.

Annora

The real issuewith the website s mobile verification which s a bit difficult. But their ads r really interesting. Got so mch info from there. About the payment challenge, hv not experienced that. They don't really look like scam to me

marcusfe

I've learned a long time ago never to rush into any money making scheme online without a convincing payment proof. Many of these platforms will just promise heaven on earth and when it comes to receiving the dividend for your effort they will just ignore you or find one unreasonable excuse to turn you down. I've had a very strong respect for bizdustry and now I'm extending the respect to Trendri. Now I see that these sites are genuine.

greatguy1

If there's any payment proof that can ginger one towards getting fixed on this pls share as it would serve as a catalyst for most of us. There have been so many we have done in the past woth little or no effect. Many of them will change their policy when you get to the payment threshold. Pls inundate us with relevant payment proofs.

Victor001

I have heard a lot of review from the site, and it seems the figures are just doctored to lure people, and also giving out sensitive information and documents is what i cannot risk for such little penny, i pray it last. I will need more convincing testimony to join.

Godslamp

I have signed up with them sometimes in the past but i have not really done anything there. I dont know why i just disliked the website just like that without any reason but with the review i am getting now i think i have gotten enough reason to not only dislike now but to run away from it

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The problem is not about join or registering with the platform but the challenge lies with going through the rigour and at the end everything turning out to be a black and white scam, infact I have done similar thing in the past and at the end of the day the whole thing was not having a pleasant experience. So it will be better to give proves and better clarity.