10 Ways to Get More Followers on TikTok

Suba

Staff member
Currently, TikTok has been widely used by people as a place to make money or as a product promotion. One of them is becoming a celebrity or influencer, so nowadays many people are looking for ways to add followers quickly. Here are the 10 best ways to get more followers on TikTok:

1. Unique content
Organically means unique content that you create and publish. If your content or short video is unique and interesting, of course, without being invited, it will bring in followers by itself. You can try creating content such as Discussing current topics, Duplicating popular content, educational content, Tips and Tricks etc.

2. TikTok Blaster
You can also try the TikTok blaster site, this site provides free likes and follow services for site visitors.

3. Cooperation with other TikToker
Working with other TikTokers will also increase your followers, but try to work with TikTokers who have far more followers than yours.

4. Buying followers
The easiest way to get more followers is to buy, but you have to pay attention to the information from the follower service seller site because even though you already have a lot of followers, they won't necessarily like and watch your videos. Here are some well-known sites to buy followers.
PubTok, Stormlikes, Managergram, Social-viral etc.

5. Create your own challenge
At certain times TikTok will offer a Challenge and it will be followed by many people. But you need to know that Challenges can be created by yourself or in collaboration with other TikTokers. A Challenge will often add followers.

6. Make a short video
TikTok visitors prefer to watch short videos (about 10-15 minutes) that are interesting and unique. So you have to be able to tell which content is for Youtube and which is content for TikTok. If possible you can also make a serial video.

7. Don't forget hashtags
Hashtags are also considered important to increase followers, which are related to challenges and trends.

8. Follow Other Users
You don't need to hesitate to follow other users who have the same or similar content.

9. Comments on FYP videos
If you watch FYP videos (for you, page) don't forget to comment, often comments will get profile visits from other user accounts, and they will see and watch variations of the videos you've uploaded.

10. Promote on social media
For promotions you only need to share your Tiktok account on social media, because many TikTok accounts go viral because after being shared on Instagram and Twitter..

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't know TikTok Blaster and I have never used a tool like TikTok blaster to build followers. The problem with these tools is you get fake followers or bot followers. Even when you buy followers, they are usually fake followers or bots. When you build followers either buy buying or by using software, your account will not grow. There will be no engagement or conversion. The best way to grow your tiktok account is by publishing original and unique content. Khabe Lame the person with most followers on TikTok grew organically by posting original content. One of the easiest ways to grow tiktok followers is by cross promoting. You can use your other social media accounts, facebook for example, to promote tiktok. It is very likely that your followers on other social platforms will follow you on tiktok. By using trending sound on your video, you can also get a lot of exposure on tiktok.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I agree with all of these methods explained by the OP except Tiktok Blaster. I have never used this tool but based on what I read here I think tiktok blaster is a bot that offers fake likes and views. If you use tools like these to increase views and likes it will be against their policy and your account will be removed. The best way to build followers, likes and views is through organic method, organic method means you don’t use third party tools to manipulate views and follows. The key to getting views and follows is to be active. If you publish videos regularly, let's say at least 2 videos every day, your videos will remain in the algorithm for a longer duration and thus you will get more exposure. When People see your videos and find your videos interesting, they will follow you. Therefore, you should publish actively and publish good videos.

Zak Crawley

I agree with all of these methods explained by the OP except Tiktok Blaster. I have never used this tool but based on what I read here I think tiktok blaster is a bot that offers fake likes and views. If you use tools like these to increase views and likes it will be against their policy and your account will be removed. The best way to, likes and views is through organic method, organic method means you don’t use third party tools to manipulate views and follows. The key to getting views and follows is to be active. If you publish videos regularly, let's say at least 2 videos every day, your videos will remain in the algorithm for a longer duration and thus you will get more exposure. When People see your videos and find your videos interesting, they will follow you. Therefore, you should publish actively and publish good videos.
What does tiktok blaster do? Do you mean that buying tiktok followers and likes are no legit and we should avoid it. Actually, I'm planning to buy these because my account isn't growing organically instead of posting number of useful content in large number.

Tommy-LeeSampson

Hey there! TikTok has definitely become a popular platform for making money and promoting products. Seeing how people are using it to become influencers and celebrities is impressive.

DonnaDickens

Thanks for sharing these great tips on how to increase followers on TikTok. As a new user of this app, I'm excited to try these strategies out and see how they work for me

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I could agree with all points mentioned on the thread except the one about buying youtube followers or TikTok followers because most people are not interested. For Tiktok Blaster the original poster that has been posted is just a website where you label your TikTok username and buy followers from them it is practically the concept of Everve. They offer such a service starting from 3 $ for either likes or fans. The website URL is toktokblaster.com and it supports PayPal or Coinbase merchant checkout. I think @Suba you have to create a spare thread about the service but it doesn't differ a lot from purchasing followers where most of them just leave after getting paid.

Last edited: