10 crypto currency coins to bag

Tune0day

As fun as it could be, here are list of crypto currency coins to look out for in the year 2022(in no particular order)

1. Ethereum (ETH)

2. Solana (SOL)

3. Cardano (ADA)

4. Chain link (LINK)

5. Polkadot (DOT)

6. Polygon (MATIC)

7. Ripple (XRP)

8. PancakeSwap (CAKE)

9. BakeryToken (BAKE)

10. Algorand (ALGO)

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well to your greatest surprise I may not be able to invest in all those cryptocurrency you have mentioned because to me they are not really profitable, how can I even invest in cryptocurrency that is well-established while there are other cryptocurrency that is well-established but has not yet been fully recognised on the crypto space and what will happen if all the cryptocurrencies that are not recognise is finally recognise , don't you think the price will eventually go up ? those are the type of cryptocurrency we supposed to invest and not a cryptocurrency that is established already because those ones are not likely to be profitable.. if I have an opportunity to invest , I will invest some of my money on sand, ftm, ada because they are potential cryptocurrency and some others I cannot mention here, I would suggest that people shouldn't invest in Bitcoin because it is no longer profitable but the upcoming cryptocurrency is what is the most profitable one now , and those are the ones which is likely to be valuable in the future, We also have to understand that cryptocurrency trading and Investment is unpredictable and as a result it is always a wise decision for us to invest only what we can afford to lose.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Among all these cryptocurrencies that you have mentioned in this your list, the only one that has caught my attention and I believe has potential is ethereum and this is because it has proven that it is the best after bitcoin, because there are a lot of cryptocurrencies project that are being built on the ethereum network, and this is only a sign that we are only a short time away from where it will break out and get to the top that a lot of us have been expecting of it right from its inception. Ethereum has got a lot of potentials seriously.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To your information, I don't even invest in the known coins, I prefer investing in less popular she small coins which I can afford plenty. Now, I am on a crypto project with a coin owner, I am investing in that coin solely at the moment. I don't have much time she resources to invest in other cryptocurrencies. Just the newly created cryptocurrency of the Admin is what I am investing into. I believe in the future of the coin and the potential benefits too it can bring for me. I am investing long term into the coin and not planning to remove my own investment on the coin anytime soon.

Victorial

I must agree with you. These are all good coins that one can invest in. The fact that you did not mention Bitcoin surprised me as most people still believe that Bitcoin can be more productive and profitable in the long run. I do not think that is true for now. There are many crypto coins out there that will bring more profits than Bitcoin if bought at the same to!e and the same amount. Ethereum is one of those coins and I have been itching to see how it will turn out in 2022. I have some experts say Algorand and Palkadots are making sense. With more projects launched under Cardano's blockchain, it will rise also. These coins will ne of great value in the end

btaliat

VIP Contributor
These are big coins that have gained the ground already. Though, there are some big coins that have gained ground and will continue gaining ground. Example is bitcoin. There is no year bitcoin won't increase with more than 50% increment. Though,I won't advise investing in it except if there is much money to be used on it. I will rather invest in those coins that are starting to gain ground in the crypto market. You can easily check up their trading volume to easily know this. And I may consider investing in Shiba Inu, it is a meme coin with a little difference. I am not s crypto analyst, I am not asking any one to invest in what I said.