If you're running a legit online Business and want an alternative to PayPal. I will show you an alternative that you can use to send a payment for FREE. You will also get paid ($10) to try the service too! If you are interested, please message me. Please note: this is for legit Business owners only.
Thanks,
Jason

Payment confirmation!.jpg

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Why do we need to message you before you tell us the name of the platform? Is there a commision for you if we register through your link? And if there is none, I think you can tell us here and you may even be loved by solving other people problems

AfriPeeps Official

Yeap I feel somehow the same as btaliat above, you should be able to share the information with us here. I also use to share information with others not minding the fact that I cannot even share my referral link, sometimes you do things for humanity and not always after profit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Trendri is a selfless from. Sometime o read a topic and information that ought to have paid for. Some people even take their time especially under instance and crypto sections to write what people are really in need or even have to pay for. This among other reasons make me love tendri and trendrians.

Tendri doesn't allow links, as far as I am aware. I'm also sharing this with real Registered Business owners. As there are often fake sign-ups for this and they have specifically stated that only real business owners can apply.