Services 10 Simple Steps to Launch your Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway Platform

Robert Kroos

A crypto payment gateway software that uses Blockchain technology to process the crypto payments from the crypto users to the merchants who receive cryptocurrencies as payments. As it is backed by blockchain technology, it ensures secured transactions.

As the Crypto payment gateways introduced a new way of paying, it has been adopted by many eCommerce sites and even burger shops. You might have seen posters in front of the shops like "Bitcoins accepted". It is possible through a cryptocurrency payment gateway.

Well-known crypto payment gateways like bitpay and coinpayments started providing crypto payment gateway services to merchants who wish to accept cryptocurrencies. Knowing the importance of cryptocurrencies, many crypto traders are investing in many cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are efficient and safer to store. They are also more convenient to payment options. So, crypto traders started using cryptocurrencies as payments.

Many startups are also interested in developing their crypto payment gateways like bitpay and coinpayments.
They can follow the steps below to launch a crypto payment gateway in a hassle-free manner.

Steps to launch your crypto payment gateway

1. Analyze the competitors.
2. Work on module planning and internal architecture of your crypto payment gateway from the initial to deployment stage.
3. Ensure you have enough funds for the entire project.
4. Hire blockchain developers from a renowned cryptocurrency payment gateway development company.
5. Work on the features and advanced security options to build the audience base and credibility.
6. Work on developing and deploying the platform without any technical errors.
7. Test run the platform optimize in terms of technical and business aspects if required.
8. Set up a team to manage and maintain the crypto payment gateway beforehand.
9. Pitch pre-marketing techniques to create brand awareness.
10. Work on updating the platform for security patches regularly.

Hope you have now cleared with the steps to launch a crypto payment gateway. Other than these steps, you have to be sure of an important factor. That is the type of development.

Ways to develop your crypto payment gateway

You can develop crypto payment gateways in one of three ways.

i) Develop an entire crypto payment gateway from scratch.
ii) Using open-source code.
iii) Using a white label crypto payment gateway software.

Developing an entire crypto payment gateway from scratch requires a lot of resources. You may have to work with the business and technical consultants before and after developing the platform. You can consult a cryptocurrency payment gateway development company to help you with the entire development process.

The second option would be using the open-source codes available on the internet. There are many forums and sites where you can get the codes. I would not prefer it. Because the codes are available to every other person on the internet. So, there will not be any privatized security files to protect your platform.

The perfect option would be choosing a white label crypto payment gateway software from a reliable crypto payment gateway development company.

L

Lilly2021

Very interesting, but where would you start if you were completely new to it?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Initially , I do not know that one could create a cryptocurrency payment gateways so easily but the thread opened my eyes to it.
There is no doubt that you will make a lot of money from this enterprise, but there are a lot of other things at stake as well. It will be a very smart idea to purchase one if you are willing to pay the price. Most well-known payment gateways did not become well-known overnight; they progressively built their reputation over time to get to where they are now. This is one of the main reasons why I stated that anyone interested in launching payment gateways should be able to demonstrate perseverance and determination in order to achieve their objectives.

When I first noticed the thread topic, it piqued my interest, prompting me to dive right in and read it. It will be a lucrative business, but it will take a long time for your payment gateway to be recognized. That implies you'll have to launch extensive marketing campaigns, which will cost a lot of time, effort, and money. You will have to spend a significant amount of money in the process, which is essentially required and expected if you. It will be difficult to compete with established payment channels such as PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Perfect Money, and others. It will be a great benefit if one could launch a cryptocurrency payment gateway.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
In reality, most people are switching to payment gateways, there are even platforms accepting FaucetPay payments because the security maintenance fees are excessive and hackers are trying to hack platforms every day so it is not easy at all.