Review $100 payment proof from this website I earn in two days

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptoera10

first see payment proof Screenshot 2021-04-27 210829.png
now i will share a strategy with you i made this amount of money in just 2 days without any investment and still working on this site i am happy to work my strategy is brilliant want to check the strategy then click here

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
first see payment proof View attachment 45386
now i will share a strategy with you i made this amount of money in just 2 days without any investment and still working on this site i am happy to work my strategy is brilliant want to check the strategy then click here
Good to hear this but my only concern is about your proff.
When I look at your proof kingly I can see that its since year 2020 which simply means that it is not current and not recent enough to justify how legit the site is.
Before one should join any site at all one need to see the recent payment proof because payment of one years ago might not work in the sense that we can not tell if the site is still functioning well or not.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the first commentator said. The prof is not of recent and for someone to take this post serious, you should have at least provide the proof of payment for this year if not this month and do step by step of getting the money rather sending link for us.

cryptoera10

Just like the first commentator said. The prof is not of recent and for someone to take this post serious, you should have at least provide the proof of payment for this year if not this month and do step by step of getting the money rather sending link for us.
recent proofs are given on the link you can`t say anything without checking

Finger Geek

Verified member
Good to hear this but my only concern is about your proff.
When I look at your proof kingly I can see that its since year 2020 which simply means that it is not current and not recent enough to justify how legit the site is.
Before one should join any site at all one need to see the recent payment proof because payment of one years ago might not work in the sense that we can not tell if the site is still functioning well or not.
Thank you for your observant. I don't know why people will post fake payment proof just to convince us to join or purchase what they have for us.
And where on the internet apart from freelancing, will anybody earn $100 in just two days without investments. There is no charity website or company that will pay that high.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
It's only a gullible person that will fall for this kind of a trick. It's almost impossible to find a legit site with the way the fake ones have littered the internet. No site will ever promise you $100 per day. That's impossible. And I think the Mr Fecoms should do well by flushing most of the people that have littered this site with scam site. It's too much lately and it's quite irritable.

Briangsam

I don't know if I am alone on this but this has scam screaming all over it for many reasons. One being that, I don't think there is any site that will give out $100 a day! An absolute cold day in hell that will be. Just unthinkable. Then why not provide a recent proof of payment. You said there are recent proofs on the site, where is yours?!

drex44

Thank you for your observant. I don't know why people will post fake payment proof just to convince us to join or purchase what they have for us.
And where on the internet apart from freelancing, will anybody earn $100 in just two days without investments. There is no charity website or company that will pay that high.
Totally agree with you...very hard to earn 100 $ in a week let alone in two days and in a site like the mentioned Lootbull
Hope many people wont fall for this

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I went through the link you posted here, to be frank with myself that can't earn better than PTC sites. I've seen most of the micro job sites there which isn't offering anything worthwhile for the job we do. Maybe it took you five years to earn $100 from the sites you listed. Because i can't even earn up to $1 from what you posted here, cos of how low their earning system works, e.g faucetpay don't pay high.

Drdoora

I went through the link you posted here, to be frank with myself that can't earn better than PTC sites. I've seen most of the micro job sites there which isn't offering anything worthwhile for the job we do. Maybe it took you five years to earn $100 from the sites you listed. Because i can't even earn up to $1 from what you posted here, cos of how low their earning system works, e.g faucetpay don't pay high.
do like he did open a landing page and pot many links to collect coins each link get (10 -50) %
then throw it all net by on link to get many people

you can X2 by short link on the landing page so you twice the profit ...
they will work for you...

PICKFORD

Verified member
as a matter of fact if indeed you're making such amount of money I don't think you will be found in this platform/websites. because you will take this website as a waste of time that you're not gaining anything from it. I want to be sincere if I was to make such amount of money I don't think I would have work here I would have been doing some other business that will pay me higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.