11 Best Social Media for Business

Suba

Staff member
In this thread I will try to review 11 best social media for business, so that novice businessmen can easily choose which social media best suits their business, as follows:

1. WhatsApp
It is recommended for business people to use WhatsApp business, and use a new number. The special features available will greatly support business people to communicate and market products, also a verified business profile (blue tick) will make customers more trusting. You can also read the previous mythread:
7 steps to start selling on WhatsApp.

2. Facebook
Facebook is very popular in all countries, so it is very appropriate to be a platform to introduce your business, we can also use Facebook to increase engagement, and website traffic. The method is very easy, you only need to create a business facebook page, which contains a description of your product, tutorials on product benefits and uses, customer testimonials, interesting content related to your product. Or you can also create a quiz with questions about your product and the winner will get a free product prize.

3. Tik-Tok
Tik-Tok is also classified as a social media that prioritizes video features. There are several ways to promote your business on Tik Tok, including: Create videos, collaborate with influencers, use Tik Tok Ads and use the hashtag challenges feature.

4. Pinterest
Pinterest was founded in 2009 and has no less than 13 million visitors every week on this social media. There are several ways to promote your brand such as: converting to a business account, creating an infographic board, Create Pin etc.

5. Twitter
Create tweets and enter messages that match your product,
If you want to reach more Twitter users quickly, you can use the Twitter Ads feature.

6. Instagram
For business people, Instagram also provides several features that can be used as promotions such as Feeds, Instagram Stories, and IG TV. With this service, you can create content for product promotions, new product launches, video testimonials and live sessions on Instagram Live.

7. Line
If your market share is young Line users, then you need to do a marketing strategy on Line for business. There are several features such as Line@, which is directly integrated with Line contacts. There is an automatic reply feature if you are offline and Line Ads are also available.

8. LinkedIn
Although Linkedin is better known as a social media for workers and professionals, you can also promote your business on Linkedin. The features available are: text ads, sponsored content, and sponsored InMail.

9. YouTube
Use YouTube to promote your business in a way
Demonstrating products and solving customer problems

10. Viber
Viber is a social media instant messaging service (like WhatsApp), founded by an Israeli developer, Viber is also part of the Rakuten group. There are features for business people such as promotion of your business stickers, Ads, coupon codes and e-commerce etc. Available for GooglePlay, AppStore and Desktop both Windows and Mac.

11. WeChat
WeChat has become a complete social media application, and is available on Android, Appstore, Desktop and Web applications. WeChat is popular in China and some countries in Asia. WeChat will be very suitable if you want to expand your business to China and Asia. WeChat has provided very useful features for business people such as sending messages, calling, transferring money, Advertising etc.

Last edited:
There's no doubt that social media marketing is one of the most popular marketing strategies around. After all, there are billions of active social media users worldwide.

But what makes social media marketing so popular? In this blog post, we'll explore four reasons why social media marketing is so popular among businesses of all sizes.

1. Reach a Huge Audience

One of the biggest advantages of social media marketing is that it gives you the ability to reach a large audience. There are billions of active social media users around the world, which gives you the potential to reach a huge number of people.

With the right strategy, you can connect with your target audience and build relationships with them. This can eventually lead to more sales and conversions.

2. Cost-Effective

Another reason social media marketing is so popular is because it's relatively cost-effective. Compared to other marketing channels, social media marketing is relatively inexpensive.

You can get started with a small budget and still see results. Plus, there are plenty of free social media tools and resources available to help you get started.

3. Increase Brand Awareness

Social media marketing can also help you increase brand awareness. With so many people using social media, it's a great way to get your brand name out there.

When you create quality content and share it on social media, people will start to recognize your brand. This can eventually lead to more brand loyalty and even sales.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Tictok and WeChat are banned in our country, but we have multiple of other options. Line, and Viber are not much popular (telegram have more users than these).
I am more focused with Whatsapp and Twitter, others will need extra time, and we are all short of time for the use of social media.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Unless you are a big business and you have a separate team to handle your social media activities, it is not possible to use each and every social media platform. You will have to choose a few social platforms based on the demography and use that platform to maximize your promotion. I have a small business, I cannot use all of these 11 social platforms, I can not even use half of these social media channels, I could hire a virtual assistant to help me but I don't have the budget. Therefore, I have chosen a few social platforms. It is impossible to skip facebook because it has almost 3 billion active users. It is also impossible to skip Whatsapp because with over 1 billion users Whatsapp is evolving as the best communication tool for businesses. I also use Pinterest because it is one of the best content curation platforms.

cmoneyspinner

Of the 11, I picked Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
  1. Facebook is good because you can create business pages for free, link them to your groups, and Facebook actually sends you advice to help you improve your social media presence and build your brand. The advice is free.
  2. Twitter is good because it's very easy to create niche accounts and they don't discourage affiliate marketers.
  3. Pinterest is good because they let you create a business account free and they also do not discourage affiliate marketers.
  4. LinkedIn is good because it is a professional network and sometimes you can connect with like-minded entrepreneurs.
  5. Instagram is good because it's super easy to create posts and to share posts via other social media accounts.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
At times the problem I see with other media except probably for Facebook or Whatsapp is how one can get followers
Without them your business is not even possible and so it is crucial for one to work hard till he or she builds a strong online circle

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to generate sales, I think Tiktok is the best platform. However, before you can generate sales through tiktok, you need to build followers on the platform. IN order to build followers, you need to become a good video content creator. There is no way you can build followers is all you are doing is singing and dancing, you need to create valuable content, your content should have search element, when someone searches for something on tiktok, your content should be able to pop up on the search results. If that cannot happen, your content are just worthless. In the US, people are using tiktok to search content, if you can make rank your content on tiktok algorithm, you will not only be able to build followers by also be able to generate sales. The second best platform to generate sales is Pinterest. There are a lot of buyers on Pinterest.