Saving Money 11 Creative Ways To Save Money Right Now!

Yusra3

Banned
1. Make a budget and stick to it!

2. Buy in bulk!

3. Shop at your local thrift store or garage sale.

4. Put away some of your spare change for a rainy day.

5. Cancel subscriptions you don't need anymore.

6. Go without coffee for a month (don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds).

7. Ask for a discount at restaurants and stores if you're an active member of the military, disabled veteran, or unemployed veteran (if you are one of these people, that is).

8. Shop around at different stores to see what they have on sale so you can get better deals on things like gas, toiletries, clothes, etc… (this also works on electronics).

9. Don't buy things that aren't necessities! This is called "shopping with a purpose" and allows us to save money while still being able to afford the things we want!

10. Cook dinner at home instead of eating out; it's cheaper, healthier, and more convenient than going out every night!

11. Give up soda for Lent this year. it's easy (just buy water), cheap, and healthy! Plus it's good for your teeth! And if you don't like soda, there are tons of other options out there! Try coconut water or juice instead. they're both delicious alternatives that don't contain sugar or calories.

Rubz

These are all really nice methods to save up and i try my best to practice almost all of these methods.
I've discovered that buying in bulk can really help one save a lot. I discovered this from my mum. She rarely buys things in little quantity except if they are perishable goods. She buys in bulk from wholesaler and her reason is because she can always save the extra cash she would have to pay if she is buying from a retailer.
Another good method of saving money is by limiting the cash one is with. I've found out that when one is with little or no cash, the urge to spend is limited compared to when one is with a lot of cash. One might not know when one will end up spending almost everything.