15 ideas for passive income

Holicent

VIP Contributor
You can create a steady stream of passive income that will assist you in achieving your financial objectives if you employ the appropriate strategies. For beginners, here are 15 ideas for passive income:

Rental Properties: A property can be rented out for a consistent, passive income.

Dividend investing: Putting money into stocks that pay dividends can give you a steady income.

Peer-to-Peer Lending: Using online platforms to lend money can generate passive income from interest payments.

Affiliate marketing can provide passive income by promoting products and receiving a commission on sales.

Make an Internet based Course - Making a web-based course can turn out aloof revenue through course deals.

Create and Sell Digital Products Digital products, like ebooks, can generate passive income.

Make and Sell Actual Items - Making and selling actual items, for example, print-on-request stock, can turn out inactive revenue.

Dropshipping: Operating a dropshipping company can provide a passive income from product sales that are fulfilled by a third party.

Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs): REIT investments can provide dividend-based passive income.

Rent Your Car: Platforms like Turo let you rent out your car, which can bring in passive income.

Build and monetize a Blog Building and monetizing a blog has the potential to generate passive income.

Bisolami

Verified member
You can create a steady stream of passive income that will assist you in achieving your financial objectives if you employ the appropriate strategies. For beginners, here are 15 ideas for passive income:

Rental Properties: A property can be rented out for a consistent, passive income.

Dividend investing: Putting money into stocks that pay dividends can give you a steady income.

Peer-to-Peer Lending: Using online platforms to lend money can generate passive income from interest payments.

Affiliate marketing can provide passive income by promoting products and receiving a commission on sales.

Make an Internet based Course - Making a web-based course can turn out aloof revenue through course deals.

Create and Sell Digital Products Digital products, like ebooks, can generate passive income.

Make and Sell Actual Items - Making and selling actual items, for example, print-on-request stock, can turn out inactive revenue.

Dropshipping: Operating a dropshipping company can provide a passive income from product sales that are fulfilled by a third party.

Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs): REIT investments can provide dividend-based passive income.

Rent Your Car: Platforms like Turo let you rent out your car, which can bring in passive income.

Build and monetize a Blog Building and monetizing a blog has the potential to generate passive income.
Rental properties is one of the businesses that I can engage in. I am even planning to begin one very soon. The only problem with it is that it requires a lot of money and that is why I have not began to follow it up but I will do it later or sooner.

Imagine that I buy some chairs and I begin to rent them out for parties. I am surely giving to make so much money from the business. It is indeed a very good business but it is for those who have enough money to start up the business.

lexfurther

How is that a passive income really? With the dropshipping you need to work a lot...

AKLeith350

This is a great list of ideas for passive income! It's great to see so many options and possibilities for generating income without having to spend a lot of time or effort. Thanks for the helpful post!!!

Imran Noori

Verified member
Today, affiliate marketing and renting properties are two of the best passive income streams that people are building, affiliate marketing is an online source of income while renting properties is an offline passive income stream.

Alberello75

I would like to focus on "Rent Your Car" suggestion. Well, I never knew that there was the possibility of being able to rent my car through certain platforms. This is also because now, at least here in Italy, we are still enough far from the concept of renting a vehicle and as for example it works in my city, those who do it are specialized car rental companies which ask for a lot of money just to use of that service. For this reason, customers willing to rent a car or other means of transport are still few.
However, I have a car available and for this reason I would like to see such Turo website if first of all, this should work also in Italy and in my city (Genova). Otherwise I could search for other information on the web related to this service which are supposed to work where I live.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
These are all very good passive income ideas. I love that you have included both offline and online methods of earning passive income.

The most important thing about having these passive income strategies is that they provide a new stream of income that take you closer to becoming wealthy.

You have mentioned about peer to peer lending services. I am really skeptical about trying those. What if the people don't pay back my money?

I think when choosing passive income strategies, you should go for ones that are legit and you are able to do them. Blogging for example should be something that you are skilled at doing.

Alberello75

You see, I wouldn't want a strategy to get richer, but in my case it would be a question of "survival!". Better to say, I, being a 75% disabled person, and therefore I cannot have a permanent job in good standing, the Italian Government gives me only a disability allowance of just €324/month, more here it is impossible to obtain according to the laws in force. Well, you have also to know that In Italy that sum of money is like a bum's pittance!:cry::cry:.So forgive me, but you just try to understand...​