13. Invest money with Stockpile.
  14. Get paid to budget
  15. Get paid for selfies.
  16. Use rewards credit cards.
  17. $1000 guaranteed w/Lyft
  18. Book reservations with Seated.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It would have been better if you can briefly explained some of the ideas that you listed. They are all great ideas that can fetch money online. Also there are some websites that a person can do to generate money. Some of these websites are either paid to post or paid to click websites. Through the payment may be small but it is encouraging if one is lucky to see the right ones.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
So you have listed some ways to make money online but you didn't really specify and elaborate on how each of those sites works. However, I can see that some of the sites you named are not suitable for all countries. For example, the surveys you mentioned don't work in all locations. They are all open to those in abroad.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which you can make money online even if you do not have a skill. Taking online surveys is definitely one of them especially if you are from a tier 1 country. I have tried several survey websites in the past but they did not favour me because I am definitely not in the right geographical location..

allison001

Verified member
Talking about making money easily, there are different ways of making money easily for example getting loan from loan apps opening your own business I'm working online but sometimes money is not so is it again because you have to sacrifice your own data if you are working online and you will need your time to do all this.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which you can make money online even if you do not have a skill. Taking online surveys is definitely one of them especially if you are from a tier 1 country. I have tried several survey websites in the past but they did not favour me because I am definitely not in the right geographical location..
You are not wrong bro.....taking Surveys is the easiest and cheapest way to make quick money online. Though there are other sites that you can easily make money from but we may not know them. But I have seen people who don't do many sites a day, they only focus on survey sites and they are cashing out big-time though not in Africa.

Moni

Quick Guide to Get Free Money:

1. Refinance your student loans
  2. Take online surveys
  3. Lower your mortgage payment
  4. Consolidate your debt
  5. Get rebates from local retailers
  6. $5 signup bonus with Inbox Dollars
  7. Rack up some Swagbucks
  8. $10 signup bonus with Ebates
  9. Let Trim save you money
  10. Get refunds with Paribus
  11. Microinvesting app bonuses
  12. Score a bank bonus.
  13. Invest money with Stockpile.
  14. Get paid to budget
  15. Get paid for selfies.
  16. Use rewards credit cards.
  17. $1000 guaranteed w/Lyft
  18. Book reservations with Seated.
What you did is just like you listed them rather than explaining how one can make money out of it. Although you tried out something but they are not clear to my understanding so I think next time you have to explain further for the beneficial of others. But indeed you have done well.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Is there any way to make or earn free money?well there are so many ways to make money online,in 2021 many people choose to make money online by trading forex or also investing in cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing is also another way people make money online, PTP site like trendri, bizdustry and cashtime forum is one of the best way to make money online.

allison001

Verified member
There are some ways you can make money even though they are not easy and fast, some of these ways include working from home, working online, taking surveys, and completing of task, by doing some of these things you can earn money even though they are not usually fast but sometimes they are easy to complete and earn real cash.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
At first, thanks for sharing your ways of making money online fast. But there are some methods on the list which can take longer time than usual before someone can make decent amount of money from them.

Also you mention get paid to take selfie. Honestly this is the first time I am going to read something about this. It seems fishy because I don't see a way someone make decent amount of money by just taking selfie.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I do not tend to want to see this as a free way of making money but instead as a way in which you can make money without investing. On a personal basis I made my first dollar online through get paid to forums and even aside from the money I was able to learn a lot of things about other ways that I could make money online like surveys and freelancing