2 Diet Tips for Reducing the Bad Cholesterol

raaman

Valued Contributor
Here are two diet tips, which can prove to be helpful in reducing the bad cholesterol:

1. Diet rich in green and fresh vegetables:

Remember that cholesterol is found in all meat-rich foods, including lean chicken, fish, egg yolks and other meats as well as full-fat dairy products.

In comparison, foods that are derived from plants, including coconut and palm oil, or margarine, do not contain cholesterol, though they also have saturated fat content, which is considered equally harmful.

2. Start the morning with garlic:

Start the day with one or two pearls of raw garlic. You can crush them for maximum benefits, as they are loaded with sulfide compounds. These compounds lower the cholesterol as well as help widen the blood vessels, thereby clearing the arteries.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I keep finding the beauty of garlic everyday everywhere I go on the internet. Few days ago I was watching a YouTube video made by one doctor. He stated some of the powerful medicinal properties of garlic. He also recommended that we should take a slice of garlic in the morning everyday. Bitter kola also work effectively in reducing cholesterol in the body system.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I keep finding the beauty of garlic everyday everywhere I go on the internet. Few days ago I was watching a YouTube video made by one doctor. He stated some of the powerful medicinal properties of garlic. He also recommended that we should take a slice of garlic in the morning everyday. Bitter kola also work effectively in reducing cholesterol in the body system.
Yes. Garlic is such an important item, which cannot be ignored so easily. That is the reason we find information about it everywhere on the internet. And, YouTube can never be an exception to this. In fact, every one should avail the benefits of garlic given to us by mother nature.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@raaman I have already include garlic on the list of things I want to buy next time I am going to the market. I learnt from a friend that I can even combine the garlic and pure honey together. He said the combination of the two brings maximum effects to the body system. But I think I am going to include bitter kola to increase the power of the combination.

Empress

Verified member
Those tips are great and am sure it will help to reduce high cholesterol especially that garlic which helps in curing different disease which I didn't even have an idea that it is very powerful, the fruit and vegetables as well can also help to lower the risk of high cholesterol

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The function of green and vegetable leaves are even too numerous to mention in the body because that is the natural food that human being were meant to eat, it is also good for the heart and can reduce the risks of someone getting diabetes or cancer... We shouldn't even allowed cholesterol into our system and it is better we prevent it our self and stop eating it.

cmoneyspinner

My late husband had a heart problem. Even though he took prescribed medications, he often said to me that he felt better whenever he took his trio. His "trio" was garlic, turmeric, and ginger. He would cook with those herbs and spices and sometimes he would mix the trio in powdered form and drink it as tea. It tasted awful! But it worked wonders!

Carpon

Valued Contributor
These tips are highly effective and not only for people who want to reduce the cholesterol levels of their body but also for those who are conscious and want to maintain their body health