2 more SEO Tips for your Content

raaman

Valued Contributor
If you want to learn more about SEO, and about ways and means to improve your website or blog, you can take a look at the volume of information available online which are great, free and with important features to learn and follow.

However, following are two more tips about SEO for your content.

1. Use named images with key words related to the theme and image

2. Internal linking of the content on your website helps. Other articles on your site can complement a subject or even categories.

Everything said and done, it's always worth taking a look and learning how to improve your content. The result of this when applied will be really unbelievable!

cmoneyspinner

I am aware of both of these tips and they are on my To Do List.
  • It will take a lot of work to go back over my images and put in the text so I have to do a little at a time. I started blogging in 2014 and have over a thousand posts.
  • I used to use a Related Links plugin but they don't work on my blog any more. I will have to manually fo through my content and find related links.
Though both projects are time-consuming, the SEO benefits will be worth it.

raaman

Valued Contributor
When you are alert about SEO, it is always better to keep them on your To Do List, so that it will come in handy, when you need it. I think, little by little, you can get the desired results. Wow, thousand posts are a great lot. It requires patience and perseverance to create so many posts. I have seen some plugins that become ineffective in due course of time. Manually finding related links may be time consuming, but it helps.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Search engine optimisation is capable of bringing you lots of organic traffic to your website. Even with low authority on your website, there is a way of attracting organic traffic to your website.

The first step is to look for easy to rank keywords you can target in your niche. There are a couple of tool you can use to do this. Long Tail Pro is another fantastic tools you can use to find easy to rank keywords.

Once have your keywords reading the next thing is to write content on them. You can do this by yourself if you are good at writing or outsource it to the expert in the niche.

Make sure your content is of high quality, it must add value to the visitors that will be reading it. Then build some links to the contents you wrote. Overtime, the articles will be receiving lots of organic traffic from Google search engine.

Last edited: