2 Skills You Need to Become Successful in Your Online Career

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to become successful online, you need professional skills. Do you know the important skills you need to become successful in your online career? The most valuable skills are graphic designing and content writing. You can earn really well as a graphic designer and content writer. Interestingly, you need these skills even when you do other things.

If you are a social media marketer, you need to write social media content and design social media posts, create memes, infographics, etc.

If you are a blogger, you need content writing skills, you also need graphic designing skills to design infographics to make your blog post better.

If you are a web designer, web developer, or programmer, you need to pitch your idea, if you don’t have content writing skills, how can you impress your client to hire you.

If you are a video content creator, you need skills to write content for your video (script), you also need graphic designing skills to create thumbnails for your videos

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Graphics designing is undoubtedly one of the best skills in which anyone can learn today and make some good amount of money from it because there are a lot of opportunities open for graphics designers both online and offline.

I know many people who are very good in graphic designing and they're making some tangible amount of money offline. They simply go to people who are hosting events and charge them certain amount of money in order to design the abundance. you can also venture into several freelancing platforms and get some good amount of jobs and make money as a graphics designer.

Graphic designing is one of the hottest skills on different freelancing platforms and that is why it is very competitive.

As a video editor, you can also make a lot of money when you combine it with graphics designing. Making YouTube videos is one of the businesses you can venture into as a graphics designer and video Editor. You jjust have to find a very reasonable niche and venture into it and learn certain things like searching optimisation then you are very good to go.

Article writing is also another good skill anyone need in order to make money on the internet because of the numerous opportunities.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Graphic designing and content writing are no doubt profitable skills, however, these are also very competitive field. In my observation, most of the people who start working online begin with content writing or graphic designing. Anyone with language skills and writing skill can easily write online and make money, there are a lot of platforms where you can write and earn. For example, on this platform you can earn at least $30 in a month, even when you have zero experience in writing. However, when it comes to make good money as a content writer, you will find out that it is very difficult. If you are from non-English countries, you will not find high paying clients, if you have no experience, you cannot get a content writing job. Also, you are required to have specific writing skills. For instance, you might be required to write a white paper for a new project, if you do not know how to write white paper, you will not get this contract despite being good at writing. Likewise, graphic designing is also very competitive. Since this is one of the easiest skills that you can built in few weeks, a lot of people work as graphic designer, thus making it difficult to get a job.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Mostly , it will depend on the type of online career you have chosen to explore and make money from. We have so many and most of these things may not likely need the same way and strategy.

For example , if I am interested to trade the forex market I may not needs the skill of advertising my products because the forex market will only needs technical and fundamental knowledge to succeed in making money with it..

Apart from the fact that I am interested to trade the forex market , for people that are interested to engage in things like graphic design or programming , they will need a different skill entirely and one of the skills they will need is marketing skill . This will help them exposed their skills to thousands of people who might be interested and in return for they make their own profit. It all depends on what we have to offer.