Finance 2 Tips for your Financial Freedom

raaman

Valued Contributor
1: Plan your Budget:

I do not like the guilt that comes with borrowing from friends or buying things with a credit card. When I started living on a modest salary, I had planned most of the expenses in advance, including my leisure and fun. I understand that costs cannot be controlled, but if you plan right and do it, you will at least not feel guilty at a later date.

2: Have a financial backup:

As part of my budget, I made an interim decision to have a financial backup. This habit made sure that there would be no investment later in my life. My friends and relatives jokingly talked about this intermediate habit.

Intermediate to me means extra money that goes beyond costs and savings. I have never violated this safety ring I have drawn for myself. I was able to buy expensive items because I was conscious about saving.

Samuel72

Verified member
Planning a budget and having a financial backup especially in business is very essential this is because without a good budget the business make not be able to cover all expense. About personal finance a planning budget using scale of preference in getting what you need will help in reducing unnecessary expenditure more also having a financial backup plan will help in important situations.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
These are great tips for financial freedom. even though I have applied them but I still have to do more in order to be able to be financially free. Everyone wants to be financial for you but they do not know how to do it. I have seen a lot of people that work and earn reasonable amount of money but at the end of every month they won't be able to save a dime. This is because they have not planned how to manage the finances.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Saving can enable us have financial back up to carter for our needs, especially our business needs when it needs urgent money to stay on the business flagship. We need to save funds long time, some percentage of our earnings should be saved and not squandering them anyhow, on things that doesn't worth it.

Briangsam

A stable routine gives your life structure and makes you feel in control. Human beings don't handle uncertainty well and as unsettling as uncertainty and instability are for children it can be just as unnerving for adults and receiving members of the public. Financial freedom is the ultimate goal and I subscribe to your submission on this.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My understanding of a financial backup is the savings that we have. I have the habit of saving and it was proven many times that when an emergency arises the savings will be a big help. Even when I go to the market I bring along extra money in case that I would be needing to buy more. When there is a sale of food items, particularly canned goods, it is good to buy for stocking in the food cabinet.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have a nice tip over there. However, most people have problems while planning budget. The situations on ground change things. There is no sane and responsible person that won't have a plan on how he will save and plan his money judiciously. But when circumstances happen, we don't have choice than to change some plans

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
1: Plan your Budget:

I do not like the guilt that comes with borrowing from friends or buying things with a credit card. When I started living on a modest salary, I had planned most of the expenses in advance, including my leisure and fun. I understand that costs cannot be controlled, but if you plan right and do it, you will at least not feel guilty at a later date.

2: Have a financial backup:

As part of my budget, I made an interim decision to have a financial backup. This habit made sure that there would be no investment later in my life. My friends and relatives jokingly talked about this intermediate habit.

Intermediate to me means extra money that goes beyond costs and savings. I have never violated this safety ring I have drawn for myself. I was able to buy expensive items because I was conscious about saving.
Yes youvare right . And also for somebody to be financial free many things has to put in place.
This really require sacrifice and hardworking. You also need not to fear taking risk because its only risk taker that do succeed in life so you must be one.
Ready to learn from people ,that is do not make yourself an island of knowledge because if one did that to be free from poverty will be too hard.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Financial freedom is the utmost goal of everybody. Everybody wants to be free financially. No one wants to be depending on some people before there is provision of basic amenities. However, there are some stuffs to be out in place before we can be free financially. Among them include:

Setting goals: goals are what we admire to acquire and we need to learn what it requires to acquire those things that we desire. We may have the goals of being an entrepreneur for instance, to get money, we may decide to work under someone else for some years. This will provide is money to start up our own road to freedom financially too

Cut budget low: we can live large while earning Low. You may need to shelve those high cost budget of yours for the other days. You may decide to go for improvisation for now. There is no need to subscribe to your decider when there are Netflix on your phone. You just need to cut low some of your expenses to prepare you to financial freedom.

Invest: invest your money, time and even yourself. Saving alone can never make you rich. Invest in various thujgs ,you don't know the ones that may pay off.