Earn Money 2 Tips to make Money Online

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Offer Work with Ads on Social Media:

You can try advertising yourself on various social media. For example, you can open a design service, company logo or according to your expertise. With the help of social media, you can advertise the types of skills you have.

Examples can be through Facebook advertising so that advertisements are quickly seen by a lot of people. You can potentially create a company and recruit employees if the services you offer are in great demand by customers.

2. Actively Become a Blogger:

You can also be active online as a blogger by writing helpful and quality articles and other great content. Today there are a lot of bloggers who are successful with quite fantastic income.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah blogging is a money spinner online but you still need to have the needed skills to make it work. Having a blog is very easy but maintaining it and making money off it isn’t a walk in the park. But it is still good to start and take it up from there

Cinderella

I enjoy spending time online and writing is the primary activity that gives me some income. Though it is not that big. I also have skill in creating designs but can't give more time on it. When I was actively blogging, I do my own designs on my blog graphics. But that is only for personal use and I never offered my services for such.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging is undoubtedly one of the best digital skills anyone can have in 2021. all you need to do is to brainstorm and pick a very good niche and you are probably on your way to becoming financially stable. One of the best skills anyone needs to succeed on blogging is having knowledge of search engine optimisation because it is what brings traffic to your site organically.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice write-up,but unfortunately I do not have interest in any of this one because I do not have time to become a blogger since blogging is so stressful as you have to write content for your site, i do not have the time, please recommend a good digital skill for me to learn because this is the one I am very much interested.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Wow, thank you very much for the above-mentioned method of making money online, but talking about blogging, I don't really have idea about it and it's very stressful, I don't think I'll be able to make money online from blogging due to my busy schedule, in case you have any other method of making money online just let us know.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Blogging can earn one substantial income online if those traffic garnered from social medias, search engines, forums etc, are converted into making money stuff. Using Ads to monetize our blog us the easiest way to earn money from traffic generated by visitors. As visitors from different locations visit our blog, surely they are bringing revenue to us.