2 Tips to Promote your Business

raaman

Valued Contributor
Here are two tips to promote your business.

1. Use promotional sales:

For example, if you want to open a restaurant, a hotel, an eatery, or simply a food delivery chain, you can use a publishing house that includes promotional coupons with food products in the cookbooks and catalogues.

In the case of a cosmetics company, or beauty parlour, or similar, you can include a Mary Kay set for chic ladies.

Or, why not include a demo CD for IT enthusiasts and computer geeks in the box of the newly bought computer. The possibilities are many and endless.

2. Non-profit organizations, as a business partner:

Organizations can promote you in exchange for fundraising. The day the organization brings customers to your store, you can offer them a share of the profit you make. For example, you can donate half of the money raised in one day to their humanitarian cause or whatever it is.

IamDozzy

Another tip I would suggest is using Social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to advertise their products or services. In the past, a lot of business didn't see the need to have a social media presence but with recent happenings over the past few years, businesses have taken advantage of the large number of people on social media to promote their businesses. There are so many targeted ads on social media even present on trendri.com .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways how many tips in which you can promote your business, let me talk about only two ways or tips in which you can promote your business
1: advertising your business or product we have social media such as Facebook Instagram WhatsApp telegram and Twitter is one of the way in which you can promote your business.
2: hosting an event in a highly populated area is also one of the way in which you can promote your business or take it to the next level.

Briangsam

There are certainly more than two ways to promote your business. You can use the three big local listing services and embrace social media. Start a blog, put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr, SEO your company website. Press releases will not be bad idea too. You can also join a relevant online community and contribute. These will ultimately drive up sales.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Advertising is one of the way or tips in which you can promote your business or product, and I prefer using social media,being friendly with your customers and patronizing them is also one of the way in which you can promote your business, most people always events in order to promote their business or market their products.

Samuel72

Verified member
the first easy and good tips for you to promote your business is by using social media platforms such as Facebook Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp and telegram, the second tips for you to promote your business is by using offline methods, by sharing hand bills or using billboards to promote your business

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Promoting through non profit organization is a reasonable choice. That's the one i love most between the two options you listed here. Through it, your business can attract more sales, because their will be inflow of customers from different locations pushed by the organization that partnered with you. Sharing 50/50 profit isn't bad, as long as it promotes sakes which i wouldn't be achieving as a loan marketer.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard of non profit organizations before but after going through it, it seems nice as an idea. There are other ways of doing business promotion. You can offer your customer to bring new customer and they will be given commission or deduction in their goods based on the numbers of customer they bring.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have worked with a non-profit organization for 12 years as technical consultant. It is not good to have a non-profit organization as business partner because it will get all the profit and you will be left with the crumbs. There was one partner for the awards night that spent $2,000 for advanced expenses but it was not paid by our organization.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The first idea is the best and mostly welcome to me. Generally people love free stuffs and using that as a bait to lure more customers is not a bad idea. Making sovenirs also help. Instead of going to NGOs, you can simply do the sharing by yourself. It will give your more publicity than going via NGOs that only get to mention the name of your business at the end of the whole program.

Mellorando

Banned
You can promote your business by using social Media platform like Facebook Instagram Twitter or even WhatsApp you can also join Internet business group like quora.com these are various ways you can promote your business and let people all around the world to view your product but it is also your duty to make your product eye-catching two members of the public