2captcha Review

Hello and welcome. Today, I'm going to be making a review about a website called 2capcha and learn ways you can earn from it.

What is 2captcha: 2captcha is a website that is used for solving & answering captcha. All you have to do is to keep answering captcha and your earnings keeps coming in. In general, you earn some amount of money after completing and solving 1000 captcha. Minimum withdrawal from this platform is $0.50-$1.

How does it work: visit their website (2captcha dot com) and sign up as a worker. It is free to join this platform, exciting right?. Feel in the required details and confirm your email to activate your account.

How do I earn: you earn by solving captcha (1000 captcha). Before you start earning, you'll have to undergo a training session in which they'll decide weather to accept you or not. If you pass the training session, you can go ahead and start solving captchas and answering captcha to earn money.

Is 2captcha legit: yes, 2capcha is 100% legit, they have good reviews on trustpilot and other platforms. Overall, I recommend this platform for those of you who spend a lot of time online

Finger Geek

Verified member
2captcha is very legit and it is paying well with very low minimum withdraw. But I see the website as a waste of time. There was a time that I was trying to make money online and I can across getting paid to solve captcha and of course 2captcha was among the websites that u saw and work with alongside with mega typer. I was happy that I have seen a way that I can make money online. Since it is easy to solve a captcha. I even calculated what I will be earning daily.

So I tried both 2captcha and megatyper and truly it was easy to solve. But one of it because I don't remember which one do ban members for solving a captcha wrongly. The captcha worth from $0.5 to $1.8 per 1000 captcha solved. If the captcha was coming one after the other as soon as a captcha is solved it will be better, then my calculation would have been right. But it was not like that. Some times it take up to 2 to 5 minutes for another captcha to show up. So f when I tried this for 2 hours, I see that I did not solve up to 100 captcha and at the end I see it as a waste of time. So captcha solving is one of the way to make money online that u will never introduce to anyone.