3 best ways to earn money online as a beginner

Imran Noori

Verified member
Most beginners who want to start their online career do not know where to start because there are many websites that claim to pay but not all of them are legitimate, sometimes beginners fall prey to scammers.

There are some websites where beginners can start their career in these websites to gain experience and knowledge, I will mention them in this thread.

Paid to post (PTP) websites are the best choice for beginners who want to gain more experience and learn more about making money online and finding new sources of income, in addition paid to post websites will help newbie writers to improve their writing skills.​

Paid to click (PTC) websites are one of the easiest ways that a beginner could make money online, you only need to join a PTC website and click on links in order to make money but keep in mind that there will be alot of spammy links in these websites.​

Get paid to (GPT) websites are also one of the easiest ways to make money online for beginners, in these websites you should complete offers such as surveys, watching videos, playing games, downloading apps and etc in order to make money.​
What are some other ways that a beginner could make money by using them?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
These are not the best ways to make money online, they are ways in which you can make some amount of money online if you do not have a skill.

If you want to work on paid to click platform for example you do not need a skill to do that instead you just sign up and complete tasks every single day to make a little amount of money for yourself.

If you want a very good way to make money online you should endeavor to learn a good skill and put them into practice in order to be able to make something tangible at the end of the day.

Imran Noori

Verified member
These are not the best ways to make money online, they are ways in which you can make some amount of money online if you do not have a skill.

If you want to work on paid to click platform for example you do not need a skill to do that instead you just sign up and complete tasks every single day to make a little amount of money for yourself.

If you want a very good way to make money online you should endeavor to learn a good skill and put them into practice in order to be able to make something tangible at the end of the day.
You are right, but I mentioned in the thread that most beginners don't know from where to start, if they don't have a digital skill then it would be a great idea to start with these websites because you can learn many things on these websites especially paid to post websites, I personally had no idea how to start an online job or business but after joining paid to post websites now I have several ideas to build online incomes.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you there are some websites where beginners can start their career in when it comes to working online on earnings websites. You don't need to have experience or knowledge before working on them they include:

Paid to post sites this is where I started from and it a good choice for beginners who want to gain more experience and learn more about making money online. They are a lot of them now just choose the ones you find good for you and start working on them.

Another simple one is the PTC sites as a beginner you could make money clicking on links

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You are right, but I mentioned in the thread that most beginners don't know from where to start, if they don't have a digital skill then it would be a great idea to start with these websites because you can learn many things on these websites especially paid to post websites, I personally had no idea how to start an online job or business but after joining paid to post websites now I have several ideas to build online incomes.
Okay, I got your point. if you are a beginner on the internet you actually need to start somewhere if you want to become successful if not you may not be able to discover something that works.

I believe paid to post forums is one of the best places beginners can get started on the Internet if they really want to succeed because you will be opportuned to interact with experienced people who have been in the internet space for a while.

They can help you with a lot of business opportunities and ideas to get started as a newbie online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When it comes to talk about beginners, I see a lot of people suggesting PTP, GPT, and PTC sites, some even suggests Micro jobs. Someone who has just started online work does not mean he does bot have good skills and has to use low paying sites. When I started, I had web designing skills, I was able to make money as a Web designer. I did try PTP sites but that was only to utilise my time as I waited for custers reply on my bids.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Paid-to-post sites can be a valuable learning experience for beginners who are interested in understanding how online money making function. Participating in these forums can help beginners develop skills such as writing, communication, and critical thinking as they interact with diverse opinions and viewpoints. These platforms can provide beginners with a way to earn some extra income while honing their skills.

Activator230822

Verified member
There are so many ways that people can use to make online with. Some of those ways are very simple to do while others are very complicated. So the more simpler the online tasks are the less the rewards for the same.
For instance the most common and used means of online work is the paid to post forums.
With the paid to post forums users are required to post threads or make comments to the existing threads on the existing forums.
Most paid to post forums pay through PayPal or exchange to other forum currency for that matter.