3 Great Survey Sites For International Members!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Online surveys are a kind of a part of online research market processes that require companies to seek out genuine opinions of public about a certain products. Online surveys are one of the most important ways to make some extra money online. There are many online survey sites that pay people and they mostly pay through debit cards, vouchers, PayPal cash, checks, wire transfers, and through some other ways. Some survey sites even send products such as video games. The sad thing about online surveys is that almost 99 percent of survey websites are only created for Tier 1 countries only. In this article, we will try to learn about a few survey sites that send surveys to a few Tier 2 countries such as South American countries and a few other European countries. Moreover, I will also teach you how to receive surveys from Survey Savvy if you do not live in an Asian or an African country!

Toluna

Toluna is a very famous survey company. It is a market and analysis company that also send rewarding surveys to its members around the world. If you are a member of Toluna, then you may receive a few surveys in a month or in a couple of months if you reside in Spain, Thailand, Mexico, Russia, Netherlands, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Poland, Germany , etc. They deal with huge companies around the world.

Triaba

Triaba is probably one of the most popular online survey company that sends surveys to many different parts of the world. It looks like Apparently it is probably the only survey company that sends surveys to Asian countries and African countries. I browsed the website of Triaba and found that they have a really professional website and you may select your country where you opt to receive paid surveys. They have a whooping 4.2 rating on Trust Pilot and this is quite high. I have not checked it, but you may certainly give it a try!

Survey Savvy

Survey Savvy is a really popular and quite old survey company. They were founded in the late 90s and despite the fact that they are based in the U.S., they actually send surveys to many other countries, too. They do not pay through PayPal rather they send checks to people. They have also stated that you can even contact them directly as their phone number is available on their website and ask them if they support your country. You may even send them a mail. If your country is not supported, then they may help you out. However, I am not sure whether or not this guarantees that they would definitely send surveys to your specific country. Moreover, since they only use checks to pay people, you must also ask them whether or not they would mail the check to your country of residence.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Normally, we have to struggle with survey sites, they either don't send much surveys to selected countries or they simply don't let us sign up, again because of our country. It is good that some survey sites pay with Paypal, Toluna and Triaba have Paypal so I might join the two, but Survey Savvy pays with check, so I would have to skip over it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's good as you have specify that the surveys are only for the international people or members. If not, those surveys would never welcome Africa, unless if someone wants to just bypass or circumvent the system by using VPN or some private browsers which I would not really encourage cos eventually it would not worth it.

Immilash

Those are great surveys site but most of them don't favour the 3rd world countries they only favour the 2nd world countries. I hardly see a surveys sites that favours the 3rd world countries. But do you know of any survey site that favours the 3rd countries. I will love it if you share such site with me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've tried two out of the three mentioned here. I tried Toluna and Trisha surveys, but none worked for me. It's a shame that surveys aren't working for me due to my locality. And again, it's fraudulent of the survey sites to send me offers especially Triaba, without rewarding my time after attempting the questionnaire. That's why I branded such act fraudulent, because they made me suffer without reward at the end. At this moment, I'm focusing on what's more beneficial. As for surveys I wouldn't try them again, rather turn my attention away from each of them, since they aren't rewarding my time.

chrisearners

I have been using Cinchdollars from some time back. It's one of the genuine website which really pay you on surveys. I used to get surveys invitation on my email. The best part is that you don't have to visit website again and again. You get surveys delivered directly in your inbox. I will recommend everyone to must try Cinchdollars once to earn up to $10 per survey. :love: