3 make money ideas for newbies

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making money online is easy for those with skills and connections. For those who are just starting out, it can seem like an impenetrable maze of work and responsibility.
The good news is that there are a few ways to make money with little start-up time or cost. We have compiled 3 of the easiest and most effective ways to make some extra cash:
-Start an Etsy store
-Create YouTube videos
-Set up a Wordpress blog

With this, you can make passive income with little effort on your part. Let's take a look at each of these, and how they could help you start making money right now.
-Etsy
Etsy is a place to sell handmade and vintage items to your customers. Etsy is great as it is both easy to set up and simple to use - if you can upload photos, you have a shop!

Create YouTube videos
A lot of people don't know that you can use YouTube to make money. It's true, though - if you prefer talking to typing, this is a great choice for you!
-Wordpress Blog
WordPress is a blogging platform that many people use as a basis for their website. If you are okay with taking on additional responsibilities such as regularly updating the content and promoting your site, this could be a great option for you.
Yes, it can seem like an intimidating set of tasks - especially if you have never done anything like it before! But don't let that intimidate you. Once you get started, these options are tons of fun and easy to maintain once they're ready to go.

There are so many ways of making money now online so beginners that want to make money should bear in mind that the first thing is to find out the task one can do conveniently and comfortably and start working on them.

Just like offline that is not all the jobs that you can do same is applicable online so newcomers to online earnings should know iit that they need to choose the tasks they want to be doing like working on paid to post sites, uploading videos on YouTube, taking surveys, working on microsites or working on freelancing sites all of this has different tasks on them so one needs to go through them research on them and come up with a ones that can be easily done by them in so doing the person can make money just the way they should but the good thing is that legit money can be made online.

The ways you have listed are LEGIT. But you did not mention affiliate marketing via social media. Now that Pinterest no longer bans affilate links, you can share affiliate links and earn commissions. You should also monetize the content on your blog with afilliate links embedded in the text or place ads on the blog's sidebar (or wherever you have available space). Sign up as an Amazon Associate. As you can see it's Number 1 on this list: 16 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs for Beginners to Make Money in 2022 ~ authorityhacker.com/best-affiliate-programs-beginners/

It is absolutely commendable to see how many individuals are getting to know various ways and strategies they can make money and one of these ways and strategies involves the use of the internet as a medium to constantly and sufficiently make money online. Before becoming perfect in the act of making money people usually starts as a newbies to the act of making money online, and it is absolutely not advised for newbies to make money online via high task involving website since they are just new to the art but going to simple and uncomplicated task involving website and totally be a good idea at least for the meantime when they are sufficient and effective from this particular stage.

Engaging in website that totally pays them comfortably and reasonably for doing the things they love doing can totally be a good idea for example making money via get paid to watch videos website or making money via get paid to play games website etc.

Having a YouTube channel with one of the best ways anyone can make money on the internet presently. There are several opportunities a YouTube channel present to you if you become very successful on it.

First of all you should be focused on reaching 1,000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours and from there you can start making money through Google adsense.

There are also a lot of other ways in which you can use your YouTube channel to make some good amount of money for yourself such as promoting your own courses or promoting affiliate products. Some of the most popular YouTube channels actually use them to promote people's product and make some good amount of money for themselves.

If your channel is so good and popular a lot of people can also pay you to help them promote their products. That is actually one of the most effective ways of making money as a YouTuber.

I want to earn money with Writing, which places can you recommend for me to apply , besides Fiverr and Freelancers and all these Freelancing websites, because I have not gotten any gig from them.

I want to earn money with Writing, which places can you recommend for me to apply , besides Fiverr and Freelancers and all these Freelancing websites, because I have not gotten any gig from them.
Besides Fiverr and Freelancers, of course, there are lots of legit sites that will pay for your writing. But mostly for professional writers, but there's nothing wrong if you want to try things like Contena, Writersweekly, Stretcher, FreelancerCareers etc. Of course at first your writing will often be rejected, but don't give up you have to try again and again, until you succeed.

Before becoming an experts in the act of making money online each and every one of us will have to start as newbies and apprentice. First and foremost the act of making money online is absolutely very interesting and it is pretty obvious the reason why Day-after-Day majority of individuals are getting used to be act of making money online. To successfully make money online as a newbie you need to look for a particular website that is less time consuming but effectively paying. During my days, I will always make money on website that pays me to watch short video clips and movies, and up till today I recommend such online activity to any newly introduced individual seeking to make money online.

To be more clear and specific the website known as watchcrusie.com is absolutely the better and perfect choice and the most interesting thing about this particular get paid to watch website is that you can download it as an application on the Google app store or on the Google Play store which is absolutely the best so as to get rid of any commercial pop-up ads dsturbance. Plus the fact that you can get paid in numerous ways but my best way of getting paid via this website is via cryptocurrency.