3 Plugins You Need For Your WordPress Websites

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here I am going to share 3 plugins that you need to install and activate on your website.

WPvivid Backup Plugin: Even though your web host will provide backups for your WordPress websites, you still need a backup plugin in order to have control over backup such as when you should back and where your backup files will be available. WPVIVID is one of the best backup plugins. It has a free version as well as paid version.

iThemes Security: iThemes Security comes with free as well as paid versions. The free version is also perfectly fine. By the way, Wordfence is also a good plugin.

SEOPress: SEO is a very important step for a website owner because your website will receive organic traffic only when it is properly optimized for search engines. You need to use SEO plugins. There are a lot of SEO plugins available for your WordPress websites, but I recommend SEOPress. It has a free version as well as a paid version.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't use these plugins, I have never herd of these plugins. Here are some of the plugins I have used
I use Wordfence plugin for website security. I have been using this plugin for long time and I m really happy with this plugin. It not only tracks bot traffic, but also sends warning s soon s someone tries to break into my site.
Updraft plus: This is my favorite backup plugin. This plugin will allow me to choose download my back up files either on my computer or on dropbox or other cloud storage. This is relly good light weight plugin that can be used without paying any money.
All in one SEO: I use this plugin to do on page SEO on my wordpres website.
However, you realize or not, if you use Jetpack, it will omit usage of a lot of plugins. For example, just by using Jetpack, you will speed up your website, secure your website, provide CDN (Content delivery network), etc.
One plugin that I recommend everyone is All Meta Tags. This free plugin helps you to add any HTML code to your website, including adsnese code, you can use this plugin to verify meta data, you can also optimize your website for search engine by adding description, tags, etc.