3 Products to Sell Now to Make a Lot of Money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Thinking about selling online? Here are 3 products that are in high demand.

Tote Bags

Tote bags are popular because these items can be used almost anywhere form grocery shopping to an outdoor events. These bags can be matched with all kind of dresses, can be used in all season, and are appropriate for almost all occasions. These are also environmental friendly as these bags eliminate the use of single use plastic bags.

Stickers

People use stickers almost everywhere from their cars to mobile phones, laptops, fridge, wardrobe, furniture, etc. You can create stickers with memes, motivational quotes, funny quotes, and an interesting idea and sell these items through your own store or third party stores.

Coffee Mugs

Everyone starts a day with a good cup of coffee or tea. What if these coffee mugs come with interesting design that might lighten your mood with a good quote, funny memes, etc? The market is growing by 9 percent every month and expected to reach 27 billion USD by 2028.

Ntoci

You are right - even my niece is making money buy creating and selling stickers, she is only 14 y.o. As far as I know all she's needed is a laptop and special printer

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread. It is a good idea to make some money online by selling items. Frankly speaking, I have never thought that I could make a lot of money by selling these three items you mention in your post. It is true that people use bags daily and especially these Tote bags are very popular. Thus, you could make a lot of money from these wonderful and fashionable bags. As far as stickers are concerned, they can be used anywhere indeed. You can use your imagination and create beautiful stickers so as to make people buy them. Regarding coffee mugs, I believe that almost everyone likes them and uses them every day. Especially if they have an interesting and attractive design on them, they will be sold easily. Thanks a lot again for your wonderful and useful idea. It is greatly appreciated.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not selling tote bags and stickers, but I have tried selling coffee mugs through ResBubble and Printful. I have sold a few products. If you use print-on-demand methods to sell online, you can start selling your products for zero cost. Since these marketplaces already have a lot of buyers, selling is also relatively easier compared to selling from your own store. In my opinion, T-shirts are one of the most successful products to be sold online. You can sell T-shirts in multiple ways, one, you can dropship, two, you can print your own T-shirt through screen printing and sell through your own store, three, you can sell through a print-on-demand store, four, you can procure readymade T-shirts and sell through your own store., five, you can sell it on third-party marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Teespring, etc. If you are selling online, you need to create a matching product that will increase your sales. For example, if you are selling coffee mugs, you can try creating stickers that have a similar print to your coffee mugs, you can create T-shirts and tote bags, or even flip-flops with the matching print. This is a simple yet very effective ,method to drive sales.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing. I don't really know much about this business . If I am interested to start a business now i may not likely have interest in the type of business I can't depend on as the only means of survival because that is the most important thing.

Establishing a business that may not likely take you anyway is something I do not have the time for now , except it is the type of business I have to do for experience that will help me grow higher.

This business might generate money to whoever established it , but the most important thing is that can we depend on this business as a constant way of generating income that can sustain us on monthly basis ?

Apart from that , personally if I am interested to establish a business , I will definitely establish a business that deals with selling of food or any other edible products because whatever business you start that relate with selling of food or any other edible stuff will always be on high demand since people eat everyday.

Or if I am not interested in that , I can establish a business that deals with fashion and clothing .