3 ways to deals with bad business co-workers

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In most business organisation, there are so many things that could leads to challenges in these business . Sometimes most challenges are always as a result of bad business planning . Some could also be as a result of inability to manage the business effectively to generate the required profit . Some Coworkers in business sometimes may be difficult to cope with making it difficult to cooperates to brings out the best in a business organizations.

Belows are three ways to deal with bad coworkers in a business.

1) FOCUS ON YOUR RESPONSIBILITY:

When a co-worker in a business organisation seems to have a bad character , it is expected that we focus our own responsibilities . When this is done we are likely to limit our dealing with people who behaves badly and rudes. This could prevent you from having unnecessary argument and bitter interactions with these peoples

2) INTERACT ONLY WHEN IS NECESSARY:

When a co-worker behaves badly and rudes to other colleagues in a business , it may not really be advisable to interact frequently with such as I could leads to more problems. Sometimes you might even be at risk of losing your jobs Because you may not likely exercise your talent fully in an organization which the environment not conducive

3) SUGGEST TO MANAGERS IF THEY ARE AFFECTING THE PRODUCTIVITY OF THE BUSINESS:

Since you are also a worker , your responsibilities as an employees is to try as much as possible to protect the interests of the business organisation.

It is a wise decision to suggest the bad behaviour of an employee to a business manager. Any action taken by the business owners is actually for the main purpose of protecting the interest of the business. If the business collapses because of a single person's behaviour , You are likely to be affected since you will automatically lose your jobs.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In a competitive business environment, it's rare to find employees who can be relied upon to always act in the best interest of the company. And one of the most common problems that businesses face is dealing with co-workers who are detrimental to the company's success.
It's hard to know how to deal with a bad boss, but it's even harder when you have to work with the person who is doing the bad bossing. You should try and set aside some time to talk about what you want out of the relationship and how you can make it work for both of you.

It may be that your colleague has different goals from yours, so it's important to try and understand where they are coming from and why they would do something that makes you uncomfortable. Sometimes your colleague could just need a little guidance on how to go about things in a different way.

If your efforts at conversation don't work, you should try and get some support from other colleagues or managers in the company, who might be able to help you to make the situation better without having to confront your colleague directly yourself.

Here are other critical suggestions for handling these situations.

1) Remove them from the team
2) Don't let them know that they're being removed from the team
3) Find ways to include them in the project without their input, without letting them know that they're not an actual part of the team

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I very much agree with both you, it could really be a serious problem when a business co-worker is not falling in line with the business goals and objectives of the business concern. I have had a similar experience and it was really terrible. I was producing perfumes at the time and my partner was in charge of the marketing of the perfumes. So I used my personal funds to start off the business and my partner was only in charge of the marketing departments. So her job was to take the perfumes to our clients and sometimes she also trying to introduce it to new clients.

That was her job descriptions so at some point I discovered she was not doing her job the way she ought to be doing it and she just goes out and comes back with all the products she took out before leaving. So I was thinking that maybe we were experiencing some challenges with our sales only to later realise that she was not doing her job she just goes out to be with some guys. I had to let her go and got a very serious market and since then business has been doing very well