3 Ways To Generate Passive Income On BMF.io Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
BMF forum's owner have launched a new forum. It is a kind of a forum that offers lucrative rewards for posting threads and posts. However, there are many ways you can actually generate passive income through this forum.

1) Post Threads Regularly

Posting threads regularly is the key to make money on BMF forum. You can post threads each hour and you can post regularly on the forum. Not only on BMF forum, but posting regularly also on other online forums as well could also generate passive income for you.

2) Refer People To The Forum

Referring people to the BMF forum is also a great way to make money on the forum. You earn 1,000 BMF points for referring your friends, which is equal to $1. if you refer a good number of friends in your circle, then you can also earn good money.

3) Respond To Others On The Forum

Creating threads alone is not the only way to make passive income on the BMF forum. In order to make more money, you need to respond to threads made by other people and you also need to respond to other comments made by other people. This will make forum active. The more active a forum becomes, the more money you will be able to make.

I was recently being introduced to the website. Though it is cool and easy to work on. But there are many things bothering me about the website. I just don't know any correlation it may have with Beermoneyforum. I have tried my personal best to know the connection between the two websites whether the owners are the same.

I don't think there is any payment for now. The user with the highest coin has still not reached the threshold for payment as at the time I am making this comment. This will only mean that we cannot trust the website for now until payments have been completed on the website. Though I have checked their payment means and they are cool.

Though there are much similarities between the two websites of beer forum and BMF.io. This similarities will no doubt make a conclusion that the owners are the same. And this may mean that there may be the same elements with the Beermoneyforum. I am very sure that almost everybody here has been hit by Mr. B's behavior.

Though I am very active on website and I will make sure that I reach the threshold latest tomorrow to really check the validity of the website.

If Mr B, the owner of BMF allows another site with a similar name to advertise on its own, then it's not a scam and is most likely owned by him too. BMF has been one of the longest operating and legitimate paid to post sites, with a high reward system too.

The only catch is that the owner does not tolerate spam or trash posts at all. If one can avoid such, it's possible to earn a lot over time.

I'm yet to visit the new site though as I thought there it was the same site. It would be nice to have another place to earn from especially in this type of economic conditions.

I know a lot of people are earning well on BMF. However, I also know a lot of people like me have been wrongfully banished from the forum. I am a programmer, I have my own blog and earn from my blog, I earn by working on Udemy, I also sell stuff on RedBubble, and in the meantime when I am free and when I do not have any assignments at my hand, I post on forums to make some extra money. When I was banned by this forum it was not about "the end of money-making opportunities" it was about my self-esteem. How can someone call me a spammer, when I am a professional. It is understandable when people get banned for poor content, plagiarized content, etc. You can check my posts here or on Forum Coin, or Bizdustry (I use the same username everywhere). Do I look like someone who plagiarizes content, who posts poor content, who spams the site? When I was banned on BMF, I talked with the owner of Forum Coin and he repeatedly said I was a spammer. I know people are earning on this site but I am warning, the new members could be banned without any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.