3 ways to get money online from your Youtube channel

Clara Ngx

Nowadays, the booming of content videos on Youtube brings a lot of profits for them since it motivates Youtubers monetizing. So, the competition among different Youtubers is high. However, Don’t worry! In this post I will share with you how to make money online via Youtube platform. Actually, I monetized my Youtube channel in three ways.​
  1. Run ads
Firstly, running ads is the most popular way for Youtubers to monetize when streaming videos. Two types of video ads including In-stream (linear video ads) and In-display (non-linear video ads). If you pay attention to the ads displayed before a video, it is called linear video ads. In contrast, the non-linear ads regularly appear when viewers concurrently watching the videos

This is a great way for you to monetize. Nevertheless, you need to ensure that viewers need to click on ads, and at the same time your viewers don't get bored and leave your live stream. Frankly, some of my videos are set up with both two type of ads but the viewers click on ads that are not too much and the cost for running ads is higher than the revenue that I receive. So, you can avoid this situation by building traffic to your website or your facebook page​
  1. Affiliate
Affiliate is a good way for you to monetize your Youtube video. The best part is that once you have set it up, you can passively earn money as your video gets more popular. You need to first link up with affiliate platforms such as Amazon or Ebay. You create videos about your products. It leads to your channels earning a lot of money.

This way is suitable for MMO or influencers register affiliate program of shopping platforms. And you can make content videos such as unbox, shopping houl. Then, you attach with your link products affiliate.​
  1. Selling your enabled monetization Youtube channel
As you know the condition for enabled monetization including above 1,000 viewers and achieving 4,000H watching hours. Some MMO based on this condition, build their Youtube channels until they gain the goal of earning revenue from the Youtube platform. In order to build an enabled monetization channel, it’s difficult to build a channel in a short period of time. So, there are some SMM panels that serve this purpose. These provide SMM services on social network platforms such as Youtube, FB or IG.

I used to serve some SMM panels to boost views and watching time for my video and my Yt channel. Half of them are not high quality and real views. Nevertheless, some of them are high quality and guarantee no decrease in views. I highly recommend you try to find more information about SMM Guru. I think this Youtube SMM panel is the best quality that I did use at the lower price and have more effeciency than running ads.

Here is my testinominals. My Youtube channel gained the great results in a short time. These are the achivements in 3 months that after running ads and use Youtube SMM Guru panel. I'm suprising when I check Youtube studio. I'm available to reply your questions by my knowledge and my experience in make more money. 🥳
You can also send message for me, I will try my best to help everyone want to make money on Youtube platform.
Next post, I will share with you 3 Tips to get more views on your Youtube videos🧐

Thanks for reading my sharing post!! Have a nice day, bro🤗🤗

Attachments

• fix 3.png
    fix 3.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • feedback1.png
    feedback1.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 2

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Having a YouTube channel is one of the best things you can do for yourself currently if you really want to make tangible money on the internet. People who have monetized YouTube channels with a lot of views have a lot of opportunities to make some good amount of money for themselves.

There are different ways you can use to make money on YouTube apart from Google adsense. You can promote affiliate products and make some good amount of money for yourself.

This actually depends on the kind of youtube channels and the kind of niche you are into. If you are in the health niche then your viewers will be very much interested in health products then you can go to different affiliate marketplace and promote health products and make some good amount of money for yourself. You can also run ads for people and make some good money for yourself or using your YouTube channel.