4 difficulties faced by online earners

Augusta

VIP Contributor
if you intend to make money online. You should first find out some issues that you would be confronted with when trying to make money. You would compared it with making money offline and see which you would cope with better.

Discrimination by some sites: There's the issue of some sites not accepting people from tier two countries. And funny enough these are even the good paying sites. So you might have to still manage low paying sites.

Non payment by some sites; Another difficulty will be working and not getting paid. Some earning sites disappear when it is time to pay the users. You might just be unlucky and you had worked in sone of these sites.

montony of work: You might be drained easily as you keep on repeating the same kind of work daily

can't work without data; You need to always have data on your device to work on earning sites online. Without that you can't achieve much online

Add yours?

Mango9

Like survey sites sometimes they claim to be available worldwide and after you have registered you hardly get survey invitation that are available for you even if the survey are available, after completing and waisting your precious time they will say something like sorry you are not qualify for this survey

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Exactly, initially when I came online to work and read about making money with surveys I was excited that I will use this task as my main source of making money online. I just used to like the ease of . making money with surveys. You know you just answer questions and get paid.

So I joined some that stated that the accept all the countries. But unfortunately I have never made money from any of them. Like you have rightly stated. I was always confronted with issue of disqualification and it can be very annoying because this comes after you must have gone few minutes Into the survey. So you waste your time, efforts and data to gain nothing. it's seems this happened almost all the time and in different sites too.

So I had to give myself brain as JD left the survey tasks totally. So if you are in tier countries just forget about survey tasks online.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Working online comes with some challenges for sure. The ones you have mentioned are so real and I have faced some of them. So others that I would like to add are as follows;

1. Being unable to use the payment method provided.

It can be so devastating to find a good site to work in but you don't have a method of receiving a payment with them. For example, my PayPal got permanently limited and so I cannot work in some great sites that only pay through PayPal.

2. Some good paying sites stop paying after a while.

This has happened to me before and it left me so sad and missing the great payments. The sites don't necessarily go scam but due to issues they are facing, they just stop paying.

3. Laziness and procrastination.

This is one issue that online earners face at some point in their earning. Most probably because you get bored of doing the same things repeatedly. When this happens, it is great to take a break then come back more motivated.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are on point especially for the first factor, this has kept a lot of people from joining online earnings sites If you are from a country you can't use PayPal then it becomes a problem to work online. Because you are not just working for the fun of it. You want to make money and also be getting paid. Without having the payment indicated by a site then you wouldn't make money.

Another is the issue of sites that stops paying after a while which is very true. And the annoying thing is that they know they will soon stop paying instead to stop at once so that the loss to the users will be minimal, no there will accumulate or allow you work even more and then they will shut down. These are all frustrating for online earners. But we'll, no way is easy we just have to continue working.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet comes with some difficulties but at the same time your ability to overcome those difficulties is what will determine whether you will become successful on the internet or not.

Those who are from particular geographical locations especially those who are not from top-tier countries are not allowed in some platforms. This has really made those in those countries to suffer some restrictions when it comes to making money in the internet.

They are several survey platforms scattered around the internet in which people who are from top-tier countries can venture into and make some good amount of money but those who are not from those countries cannot actually make money for you those platforms.

Another difficulty some people face while making money on the internet is lack of availability of time. The truth is that if you don't dedicate a lot of time on the internet there is no way you can be able to succeed.

Making money online requires a lot of time and dedication in order for you to make something tangible on the long run. You need to learn the necessary things and apply them and that will not even guarantee you results in some cases, that's why consistency is important.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your opening statement is apt, life itself is cumbersome so as everything that comes with it. So it will a lot better to figure out ways you can match up to it. The thing is that any sweet thing in life comes with it's thorns and issues. So the only way out is to find good ways to work around them and you would be successful at it .

So yes one issue is that of restrictions, and funny enough these are sites that pays well and they only reserve them for only those in the developed countries that might not even want to work on the sireas the pay might not be enough for them. Some sites just brand a whole country dubious as so much don't want such country on ther site.. This is demeaning, the best bet will have been to weed out dubious people and not stopping everyone from a country from working on the site.

Caramelle

Online earners have to live with the fact that sites come and go. Although it is more convenient and profitable to focus on a single site with high earnings potential, our experiences tell us that it is not safe to put all eggs in a single basket. We need to continuously explore opportunities and learn new skills.

Slow and unstable internet can get in the way of efficient online earning. Internet speed has always been an issue in my country. If you need faster internet, you have to pay for it. Even if you do opt for more expensive internet plans, our telcos' performance always falls way below the indicated speed. Downtimes are common, too.

Many internet jobs aren't worth it except when you have nothing better to do. Many micro-jobs pay peanuts for your time and effort and don't even consider that online workers also need to invest in gadgets.

You may have to train your household to take your work seriously. It's difficult to focus on your online work when other people pop in and out and don't realize that you are working.

Despite the challenges, online work can be rewarding for people who have the right skills and attitudes.