4 items to increase your Immunity

raaman

Valued Contributor
4 items to increase your immunity.

1. Papaya:

Rich in cell reinforcement, papaya is a delicious fruit loaded with benefits. Part of this involves combating pathology, reducing the risk of disease and assimilation under tight restrictions.

2. Kiwi:

With nutrient C, nutrient K, and nutrient E, kiwis can help with asthma and strengthen the immune system. They can stimulate regular cold and influenza-like conditions. In addition, kiwis can help absorb and fill as insurance against vision misfortunes.

3. Ginger:

This effectively accessible item does wonders for your body. It relieves period pain, lowers cholesterol, and also protects the body's ability to normalize itself from contamination.

4. Spinach:

It's no wonder that spinach is good for your well-being, yet clear, this supplement is exceptionally great for your fornication with strength.

anil02

Verified member
We Indian using many spices in cooking our food some of them are herbs too. Honey, black pepper, tulsi, all are best one immunity booster

Ntoci

I love to drink ginger tea: all you need is ginger, lemon, cinnamon and freash mint. Pour boiling water over all the ingredients and leave for five minutes - this drink is very good for your health and helps to reduce fat either

Flow-er

The immune system need to be boasted because it is one of the best thing that must be maintained in our body system if you really want to keep diseases away. Once the immune system is attacked, the body becomes exposed to various diseases, which will cause a lot of damage to our body system.

If you manage your immune system properly by taking in some of the food that was mentioned above, then you will enhance your immune system which will be better for you. Taking our health very seriously is one of the things that we must done because our health goes a long way too helping our daily activities. You won't be able to achieve your set goals or targets on a daily basis if your health isn't in good condition and that is why your health must be taken very seriously.

A sick person cannot achieve anything in life and the immune system is one of the major thing that must be protected because it is like the soldier that helps to keep diseases away from the body. That is why we must take note of whatever will damage our immune system and must do away from it as much as possible.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some of these fruits are not even available over here , probably it is mostly available in the Western countries and some other countries that have access to most of them. But over here I could say that we make use of so many other natural fruits and vegetables that can help keep the body immune system strong which will generally improve the overall activities of the body.
Natural vegetables here that can also help keep the body in good condition include the following.

1) Oranges : This is a fruit that can be used by anyone and it is rampant over here. Orange are made up of vitamins such as vitamin c and others which will generally help increase the immune system of a person. Taking it on daily basis can help to strengthen your immune system and supply the body of the needed vitamins.

3 Apple: This is a very important fruit and it is mostly available in almost all parts of the world, over here we have the local apple and the imported one , but I will likely choose the local apple than the important one. Apple contains the needed mineral that will help increase the immunity of a person.

anil02

Verified member
Some of these fruits are not even available over here , probably it is mostly available in the Western countries and some other countries that have access to most of them. But over here I could say that we make use of so many other natural fruits and vegetables that can help keep the body immune system strong which will generally improve the overall activities of the body.
Natural vegetables here that can also help keep the body in good condition include the following.

1) Oranges : This is a fruit that can be used by anyone and it is rampant over here. Orange are made up of vitamins such as vitamin c and others which will generally help increase the immune system of a person. Taking it on daily basis can help to strengthen your immune system and supply the body of the needed vitamins.

3 Apple: This is a very important fruit and it is mostly available in almost all parts of the world, over here we have the local apple and the imported one , but I will likely choose the local apple than the important one. Apple contains the needed mineral that will help increase the immunity of a person.
I don't from which country you are, but the above mention fruits are international fruits and all are available Kiwi is not fruit of my country but know we are growing it. No doubt apple is most healthy fruit, it is saying that an apple a day keeps doctor away.