4 Signs You Will Never Become a Millionaire

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you know what takes to become a millionaire? If you want to find out whether you have the potential to become a millionaire or not here are the five points to consider.

You do not invest in yourself: Investing in yourself means learning skills, and building your knowledge. For this purpose, you need to invest money in education, and training.

You do not have multiple revenue streams: A single income stream will never make you rich. It will only feed you, the maximum you can do is save some money. If you want to earn better you need multiple income streams.

You do not have a wealth ecosystem: You need to create a system where wealth will pour some all sides. For example, you have invested in various markets that bring you money.

You leave your money in the bank instead of investing: Saving money in banks can surely help you earn some profits, but it will not build you a fortune.

IH74041

Very true! This is the problem here in the US. People are taught to pay their bills and then invest if there is anything left over. Whereas, most wealthy people invest first, adjust their lives to live within their means, and then watch their investments and revenue streams grow....

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Not many people realize that one of the prime reasons why people are unable to make a lot of money despite having everything that takes to become a millionaire is because deep down inside they feel that money is evil. They are worried that money will make them corrupt. They believe that money will not buy them happiness. Instead more money they have, unhappy they will become. If you want to make money and become rich, this is very important point to consider. You should never feel guilty about making money. One of the reasons why people think money is evil is because religion discourages you to make money and build your fortune, instead you are required to donate everything you have. I don't know whether this has been mentioned n religious documents like Bible, Quran, or the Bhagavata Gita, however, if you listen to religious leaders in any religion you will see that they will always denounce money. If you can over come this mentality, you might be more encouraged to make money, you will start working hard to make money. Before you think about being rich, you need to build your expertise on various subjects so that you can earn money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Becoming a millionaire is a dream for most people. It is true that money makes your life easier. You cannot survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers you financial freedom. When you have money, you can make plans for the future. However, some people become greedy and money is never enough for them. They have created a lot of needs that are not even real but ,nevertheless, they feel that they have to cover them, otherwise they are not satisfied or happy. In my opinion, money is important in life but it is not everything. It does not mean that if you become a millionaire, you will be happy and that money will solve all your problems. There are other things in life that are much more important than money like love, health and peace.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first thing that we need to note is that making money is the function of mindset. People that dont really make money may be hampered by their mindsets. But to avoid being judgemental, there are times where there will be other factors affecting the rate at which people make money.

The first one may be country of residence: it is assumed that there are more opportunities in some countries than the other. People living in the first world countries for instance are always fed with more opportunities compare to the people living in the third world. The reason may be because there are no more companies and industries in the third world compare to the first world.

Government policies: I could remember when I wanted to make money online through arbitrage in the year 2020. Hardly I started making the money when government out ban on banks never to allow local currency to be exchanged for foreign currency on crypto sites. Not enough with this, they banned banks involvement in crypto. In fact, my bank accounts were blocked for involving in cryptocurrency.

Lack of information: some do not have access to highky paying websites. The more will know, the more money will make online.