Earn Money 4 simple ways to make money online (beginners friendly)

LegendRoonnie

Top ways to make money online as a beginner with zero skills.

1. Participate in surveys:
Surveys are the easiest way to make money online. even if you are a student or have zero skills. these survey sites are always welcoming new members to their panel for many years. Even I have used all these sites to make money.

I will add some payment proofs below. but you must know this is not a Get rich quick scheme. So, if you join at least 5-10 sites, you can earn up to $40 a day. You will get surveys very frequently from these sites. But keep in mind that you may not qualify for every survey you attend. So you can earn approximately $600- $800 per month depending on how much time you are spending.

These are all legit and highest paying sites :
  • Toluna
  • TGM panel
  • Attapol
  • View fruit
  • I-Say
  • The panel station
  • Life Points
2. Earn money by playing games, watching Youtube videos, clicking on ads :

Do what you love and earn money by doing that. You can earn money simply by doing nothing, like watching videos, clicking on advertisements on "". They offer many ways to make money like surveys, games, watching videos, clicking ads, offerwalls, and so on.

You will get 200-500 points for each task you complete. When you reach 5000 points you can exchange for $1. So, you can earn a few bucks a day by Getpaidto.com. using Getpaidto. Maybe you earn more if you spend more time. I am sharing my view.

3. Get paid per click with Entireweb :

Yes, you will earn per click. Entireweb is a search engine. They pay 20 cents for each click. Actually, this is for promotion. But you can use this as a source of income. Like if you tell your friends or family to come over to this brand-new search engine no one will deny it Because you are providing valuable information. And also you will earn 20 cents for each click. You can also share your referral code on social media. If you even get a minimum of 50 clicks a day your earning is $10 a day and $300 a month.

4. Earn money by clicking ads :

Star Clicks allow you to earn per click. You will love this. star clicks pay their publisher for viewing ads and also you can advertise your content with them. They only offer advertisements. You will get fixed ads daily. Just click on the ads and collect your earnings. They pay a flat $0.1 per click which is awesome. also, they have their premium plans. You can upgrade if you want. Their premium plans offer unlimited ads every day. So you can watch unlimited ads and also earn a lot. $300 per month just by clicking ads is not bad..

Last edited by a moderator:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this great information with every member of this forum. Well, as for me I will never advise a newbie to start with survey especially when they are from third world countries. The reason is that most of the survey sites have survey available for those who are living in advanced countries. I am expected to see get paid to post website on the list. Majority of the sites that do get paid to ********* are scammers. it can be a waste of time so I would never advise newbie to go that way

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'm thinking of going into domain flipping , I just believe this is the one I can do ,but I don't have anyone to put me through on how it work,please is there anyone here that has a good understanding about domain flipping , I'm very much interested to learn from you even if you require some money as far as you will teach me everything

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways of making easy money online there were mentioned way of making money online is also easy, but I think another way of making easy money online is by advertising your products or promoting your business using internet marketing, using social media to advertise or promote your business and product is a very easy way one can earn money online, for me the easy way of making my money online is engaging myself in a paid to post site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Those are cool ways of making money but I must tell you the money you can make from these methods that you mentioned will only be passive money or what I will call residual or beer money to run your daily activities. To make cool money online involves selling of your gifts and talents. That's why it is better to learn online skills.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
All the following points you highlighted here is quite true but the problem is you cannot make a tangible money with them. Survey is only reasonable for some countries like America and Europeans. If you're in Africa like me there is no way you can make a decent amount of money with survey. Clicking of ads is not profitable at all but a mere waste of time.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this great information with every member of this forum. Well, as for me I will never advise a newbie to start with survey especially when they are from third world countries. The reason is that most of the survey sites have survey available for those who are living in advanced countries. I am expected to see get paid to post website on the list. Majority of the sites that do get paid to ********* are scammers. it can be a waste of time so I would never advise newbie to go that way
I will really appreciate it if you could Link me up me that get paid to post websites

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Surveys is impossible in my country but there are other many ways to make money online. As I always advise just look for the part of the online gigs that goes well with you. For an instance I'm a bit good with PTP than other ways of making money online. I don't bother trying surveys because they are waste of time for me.