4 top ways to market your painting business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Have you acquired the painting skills and your obstacle now is on how to get jobs? Then you are not a lone. This has always being a problem for painters that are starting out. You can use these 4 workable strategies to have clients

Through recommendations: your best marketing skill is your excellent service. Offer great service and you would recommended by previous clients to new clients

Do a door to door advertisement: market yourself through your neighbor. Get to meet people and let them know your painting skills.

Leave your contacts with paint selling stores: I got my first painter from where I bought my paints. So use this strategy too.

Use a lawn sign: you can leave a lawn sign of your skill at the front yard of each client. At least new clients will be able to assess your job first hand as you paint for a client

What’s your thought?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When you're a skillful painter, surely you'll be recommended to clients who need's painting services. My brother is a painter, he doesn't advertise himself much, cos he knows his job. His past painting gigs are what's selling him off to get constant painting gig even during the job scarcity here for the skilled workers in our country.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When you're a skillful painter, surely you'll be recommended to clients who need's painting services. My brother is a painter, he doesn't advertise himself much, cos he knows his job. His past painting gigs are what's selling him off to get constant painting gig even during the job scarcity here for the skilled workers in our country.
One thing about doing a good job is that you would always have the recommendation you need without having to say anything. Your work speaks for you and speaks volumes. So the best bet is working as a painter to have referrals from already existing clients. It will be a lot easier this way

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, skillful people don't have much problem in selling their skills. They only need recommendations from people. A painter that's very good would be recommended by many of his customers. That doesn't mean he won't also try to make sure he sells himself online by displaying most of his works on social media.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One thing about doing a good job is that you would always have the recommendation you need without having to say anything. Your work speaks for you and speaks volumes. So the best bet is working as a painter to have referrals from already existing clients. It will be a lot easier this way
You're there bro, when we work better for our clients, by given them quality, nothing but quality. That will put us on the podium of getting more future jobs from other clients. Because the one we satisfied will surely tell another, and so on. And that's the best way we can aim for to earn regularly from our skill.

Moni

Have you acquired the painting skills and your obstacle now is on how to get jobs? Then you are not a lone. This has always being a problem for painters that are starting out. You can use these 4 workable strategies to have clients

Through recommendations: your best marketing skill is your excellent service. Offer great service and you would recommended by previous clients to new clients

Do a door to door advertisement: market yourself through your neighbor. Get to meet people and let them know your painting skills.

Leave your contacts with paint selling stores: I got my first painter from where I bought my paints. So use this strategy too.

Use a lawn sign: you can leave a lawn sign of your skill at the front yard of each client. At least new clients will be able to assess your job first hand as you paint for a client

What’s your thought?
What type of painting are you talking about? House painting or picture making painting? Well I'm an artist though and I do painting and sculpture as my profession but you are right at time if you are new in the system and you don't have customers you'll really confuse either to quite or continue.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
What type of painting are you talking about? House painting or picture making painting? Well I'm an artist though and I do painting and sculpture as my profession but you are right at time if you are new in the system and you don't have customers you'll really confuse either to quite or continue.
I was referring to house painting whereby a lot of painters don't necessarily have a workshop but still need to market themselves to survive. You would need different ways to meet the demands of your customers by first a availing yourself to be known. So yeah one needs to harness all avenues before quitting

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You're there bro, when we work better for our clients, by given them quality, nothing but quality. That will put us on the podium of getting more future jobs from other clients. Because the one we satisfied will surely tell another, and so on. And that's the best way we can aim for to earn regularly from our skill.
Definitely the best way you can get a job with confidence is through Referrals. People tend to trust you more when someone had.refer you it shows you do good jobs. So it 8s always good to deliver quality jobs and your clients will market you for free because everyone will believe that you are good

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely the best way you can get a job with confidence is through Referrals. People tend to trust you more when someone had.refer you it shows you do good jobs. So it 8s always good to deliver quality jobs and your clients will market you for free because everyone will believe that you are good
Sure, the positive there is ability to do nice job for each one of the clients that hired us. Even though we market ourselves exponentially and failed to deliver the gig as directed or required by the client or employer, it shows we are downgraded and their is no point for the clients seeking for our services.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If this is about house painting then I had seen a cousin on how he markets his services. He would message me once or twice a month to ask if I know someone who needs a house painter. He said that it is best to tap his connections to help him promote his services. I think that is the best because we surely would help him on that.