5 Critical Actions you should take to save up for the New Year

Jasz

VIP Contributor
5 Critical Actions you should take to save up for the New Year

Starting a new year can be as tough as starting a new life. You have so many resolutions , so many things to achieve , it can also be the most difficult part of the year , because this is the time you try to get yourself together . You might really find this difficult to achieve when you have some bills and other shortcomings. Here are the things that you ought to do now:

• Purchasing more palatable commodities in your homes: You shouldn't store , yet purchase however much your family can consume within the impacted period . Purchase and safeguard them Yes! There is no cash , however at that point will there be sufficient cash ?

• Cash Exchange:As abnormal as this might sound , it's useful . Try not to be shocked. Best individuals do this for safety in circumstances such as this . You can trade that currency for dollars . You know the cost of your currency to the Dollar right now . Might it be said that you are as yet trusting it doesn't crash further? I will let you have it.

• Save some fuel : If you run on an elective power supply like Generator , you can save some fuel. Try not to accumulate! , yet safe some that can serve during this period . Try not to attempt this on the off chance that you don't have a protected house as this is exceptionally hazardous.

• Settling of Bills: You can settle your current and future bills, for example, house lease , school charges and others. You can do that at this point. So no one will drag or double your bills by then

• Transportation: Don't worry , I won't be recommending a boat , but you can consider a bike or bicycle for short distances , this will save a lot of resources by then.

Conclusion
These ideas should be used to sustain yourself and your relatives or friends , the intention should be for NO selfish interest.

D

Deleted member 28127

First of all happy new year! Second, it is important that we apply logic when accomplishing purchase means purchase only what is necessary for our house and building and life not because there is a promotion I purchase anything.

cmoneyspinner

My main preparation for the New Year was to have my debt PAID OFF!! I did not accomplish that goal. However, it has been PAID DOWN. It's almost zero.

I plan to save money, but not in the form of fiat currency. Banks are ridiculous! OK. I get that your savings balance is FDIC-insured. But why should I earn less than 1% on my money WHEN I can save cryptocurrency and earn much more interest.

No. These crypto savings accounts are not insured. But they are worth the risk.

The Top Crypto Savings Accounts Of 2021 | Cyptocurrency Saving Account (thecollegeinvestor.com/34109/top-crypto-savings-accounts)

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right. Its very good to save up for the new year but one can not achieve that until when there is a good planning.
Whenever there is good management then there will be success and one will be able yo save up enough money.
All the expenses need to be cut down so that there will be more income at hand.
One also need to make sure that the necessary thing should be put forward.

Caramelle

The new year is a great time to start anew and make resolutions to do things better. This year, I plan to prepare a grocery shopping list and stick to it to avoid making unnecessary shopping trips to buy items that were left out the first time around. This will help me save on gas and transportation expenses as well as minimize time drainers and stressors. I also plan to have one due date for my bills to simplify things - pay once a month and that's it, no need to worry about missing a bill's due date. I plan to increase my side gigs to accelerate the full payment of a credit card balance. I can only do that if I can fix my schedule and eliminate time wasters.​

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The new year is a great time to start anew and make resolutions to do things better. This year, I plan to prepare a grocery shopping list and stick to it to avoid making unnecessary shopping trips to buy items that were left out the first time around. This will help me save on gas and transportation expenses as well as minimize time drainers and stressors. I also plan to have one due date for my bills to simplify things - pay once a month and that's it, no need to worry about missing a bill's due date. I plan to increase my side gigs to accelerate the full payment of a credit card balance. I can only do that if I can fix my schedule and eliminate time wasters.​

It will really be a good start for the year. I hope you execute just as you said

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this wonderful post. I think a serious person should start taking the first month of the year so serious. There are more reason for this, the first one is that the attitude that we show up in the first month if the year does affect the rest of the month. Among the attitude we need to check is our saving culture. We should try to let us imbibe this culture by saving up at least some percentage at the end of the month. We can easily save if we mind what we buy. We should only buy what we need and not what we want. Aside this, we should try to recycle our used materials.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this wonderful post. I think a serious person should start taking the first month of the year so serious. There are more reason for this, the first one is that the attitude that we show up in the first month if the year does affect the rest of the month. Among the attitude we need to check is our saving culture. We should try to let us imbibe this culture by saving up at least some percentage at the end of the month. We can easily save if we mind what we buy. We should only buy what we need and not what we want. Aside this, we should try to recycle our used materials.

I also agree with you, as difficult as it might be, we should endeavor to save the little we can and at the early stage .

Kendy

Verified member
The tips enumerated are very helpful although some might not be achievable for individuals depending on certain factors or challenges. Driving of bicycles might not be possible for those who do not have driving skills or do not go through short distances. The two things that really consumes money is; food and transportation, this is because it is being used on a daily basis and it is quite essential to eat food which will help us concentrate on the day's activities. Except your place of work is in a short distance, then you can trek but if the reverse is the case, you would have to pay for transportation. Spending on transportation daily is very stressful especially for those who do not have their personal that is why those who work from home still on offline jobs are considered lucky.

One of the ways you could economize so you can save for the year is to buy food items in bulk. Some people do not realize that our heading food items in bits could be so expensive than when you buy in bulks. For example, it is advisable to buy a bag of rice that can sustain you for 6months than buy in cups everyday, you must have even spent more without realizing.