5 money making ideas for starters

There are endless opportunities for making money, no matter what your skill level or background may be. If you're looking to make some extra cash, here are 5 money making ideas for starters:

1. Offer freelance services.

If you have a particular skill or expertise, you can offer your services to clients on a freelance basis. This could be anything from writing, design, web development, or marketing. There are many websites and online platforms that allow you to find work and connect with clients, such as Upwork, Fiverr, and PeoplePerHour.

2. Start a blog.

Another great way to make money is by starting your own blog. You can monetize your blog through advertising, affiliate marketing, or selling products and services. Once you have a significant following, you can start to make a good income from your blog.

3. Sell products online.

If you have a knack for creating or finding unique products, you can sell them online through sites like Etsy or eBay. You can also sell digital products such as eBooks, courses, or photos.

4. Do odd jobs.

If you're not afraid of a little hard work, there are many odd jobs you can do to make extra money. This could include things like dog walking, garden work, or construction work. There are often people in your local community who are willing to pay for odd jobs.

5. Invest in real estate.

Investing in real estate can be a great way to make money, especially in the long term. You can buy properties to rent out, or even flip houses for a profit.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about the 5 money-making ideas for starters. All ideas mentioned in your post are really very interesting and profitable at the same time. It is left to us to decide which earning method is the best one for us taking into consideration the time we have available, our interests, likes, preferences and skills.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Out of these 5 money making methods, I have done three and I will share my own experience that might help the newbie to decide whether these are good money making opportunities or not.

Freelance services: You can make money by offering freelancing services, however, you need to understand a couple of things, first of all, you need professional skills in multiple areas (content writing, graphic designing, web designing, marketing, video editing, etc.), secondly, the freelance market is very competitive and it will be very hard for the newbie to crack the first deal.

Start a blog: In order to make money from blogging, you need t be expert writer, SEO expert, and digital marketer. I really doubt that newbie will have all of these requirements to become a blogger.

Selling products online: This is a good way to make money provided you have SEO and digital marketing skills. You also need to create products to sell.

Akanbi Gbenga

Though not listed among the five you mentioned, I strongly believe one of the best ways of making money is in agriculture.
Like I say to friends, everyone can do without every other thing but not food. Feeding is one of the basic needs of man. Hence venturing into it offers a ready made market for whatever is produced.
Of course, farming is not a white-collar job neither is it fashionable, this mostly account for why the many young people don't regard it as an option.
Agriculture is also demanding physically b

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Selling products online will be one of the best way for me to make money, but at the same time it will also be a stressful business in the sense that selling of products will equire so many things like time because I am the one to be delivering these products to people that requested for it.
I could understand a situation that i only deal with selling of digital products that can be exchange online between two partiess , in this case this should be one of the best business to engage into since everything can be done on spare time without any problem.

Apart from online business , if I have opportunity I would also like to engage in real estate business , it is among one of the most profitable business for so many people to do offline. Any business we are going into will require a lot of determination and willingness to manage it successfully.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It's obvious affiliate marking is a means of earning money online, and it's trending so well these days. We can say Affiliate marketing is a form of internet marketing. Affiliates are paid commissions for each customer or sale that they refer to the seller’s site. The affiliate does not receive money directly from the company, but rather receives a commission for every product or service that he sends to the company.
Affiliate programs work with products sold on the internet and products sold in physical stores. Affiliates can work with Amazon, eBay, Google, Pay Per Click advertising, display ads and many more websites.

Affiliate programs are a great way to make money because they can scale rapidly and are easy to run.
However, to be able to sell these products and make money, you will need to know how to get your sweet words to people , only few want to get what you sell, without testimony, testing or anything that can convince them. So you need to first know how , where and when to reach them, then what to tell them to convince them your product is the right one they need.

You will need to know how to market your product on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and any other one you feel is good, WhatsApp is not left out too. The number of people you are able to reach and convince , the amount of profit you can make.