5 steps to lose weight quickly and naturally

Blasco

Step 1: Drink plenty of water
Step 2: Eat slowly
Step 3: Exercise
Step 4: Get enough sleep
Step 5: Plan a keto diet

Blasco

Doing exercise Regularly and eating food that are low in calories helps to lose weight faster
I agree with you. I also think that drinking at least 1litre of plain water on an empty stomach before walking for 30 to 40 minutes every day and especially eating between 12 and 4pm will also help you lose weight.

Syeda Sayra

Ahhh The 3 Habits that I am telling will definitely lose your weight naturally and gradually....
1. Think good thinks in your mind while eating (eat in happy mood)
2. Try to wear fighting jeans or pants like stuffs
3. Sleep early....
Thanks!.?

Empress

Verified member
The best method they it think is really effective for losing weight is by doing Exercise because doing exercise Regularly helps to make us fit, active and strong and it also helps to burn the calories in the body by preventing high cholesterol in our body and also eat a healthy diet

Kola

Verified member
You can lose weight by Drinking a lot of water and always try eating fruits because fruits helps the body to be healthy.also don't eat too much because when you eat too much it can lead to obesity In such a way that you will be too fat and it's not good for the health.

Samrilm

you can lose weight quickly if you're angry in morning workout since morning workout is very effective for losing weight and making sure you avoid foods that are high in calories

Xachima

You can lose weight by avoiding foods like junk food saturated fat food and trans fat food and they increases the risk of you being obese

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right with those methods you have mention . I believe that dieting does not make some one yo lose weight.
I have seen some people that don't usually eating much again just because they wanted to lose weight but instead they are gaining more weight and some that are eating much just to add more weight but instead the remain the same.
But what I really know is that exercises of the body always help a lot especially those who are extremely big they will be able to lift their body very well.
Drinking of water can also help some one.