$50 Bonus – No Deposit Needed

Ibnabdulla

$50 Bonus is a new promo by FBS to help our clients grow within the trading world and profit at the same time.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is not so clear, I really don't understand what you are talking about in terms of your $50 bonus, but if i will follow accurately you are referring to FBS as the platform where we must invest in and earn $50 bonus and still make more earning of $50.

Wow if this is true then it is worth expansiating more on it. Because I will like to see how possible this is. And again I hope it will not be like the others where one will carry out all the task and at the end nothing good will come out of it. Even in some cases one will be scammed.

Honestguyz

This is not so clear, I really don't understand what you are talking about in terms of your $50 bonus, but if i will follow accurately you are referring to FBS as the platform where we must invest in and earn $50 bonus and still make more earning of $50.

Wow if this is true then it is worth expansiating more on it. Because I will like to see how possible this is. And again I hope it will not be like the others where one will carry out all the task and at the end nothing good will come out of it. Even in some cases one will be scammed.
FBS gives newcomers bonus that they can trade with and make profit from,which will be credited into their trading account. Its a very nice platform.

Kingstone

Wow that's very interesting, but if you don't mind, can you please tell us how everything works, what are the necessary things to do before earning that.
There is a thread that talked about that. You can search for Victorial. The person is trading it and using the FBS 50$ bonus account. All you need is to verify your identity by submitting a national ID card or anything that is recognized by the government. It is just that the brokers have high spread

Wiserr

There is a thread that talked about that. You can search for Victorial. The person is trading it and using the FBS 50$ bonus account. All you need is to verify your identity by submitting a national ID card or anything that is recognized by the government. It is just that the brokers have high spread
Alright, thank you for the information I will give it a trial to see how it works, because everything about it seems to be straight forward and easy to understand.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well to be honest with everyone on here, I would say that I really do not believe all this type of posts. No offense, but if you had wanted to make us know that you are saying the truth then I believe you should have at least show some things to prove it to us. It is not like I want to discourage people, as a matter of fact, I myself will be willing to invest in it if there is any means of showing me some payment proofs to see if it is real or fake like the others that I have been doing in the past.

Kingstone

Well to be honest with everyone on here, I would say that I really do not believe all this type of posts. No offense, but if you had wanted to make us know that you are saying the truth then I believe you should have at least show some things to prove it to us. It is not like I want to discourage people, as a matter of fact, I myself will be willing to invest in it if there is any means of showing me some payment proofs to see if it is real or fake like the others that I have been doing in the past.
As a matter of fact, you are nky investing in it. They are investing in you for free by giving you a free $50 bonus deposit. I have been using it for quite a while now and I love it so much. Two friends of mine have cashed out from it and two are still ongoing. You just need to learn the basics to trade because the spread is high.

Hassanbenjamin

I really find it interesting, can you go in search for more information on it and enlighten me the more? Seems like it will be a good idea.

Wiserr

Alright I will give it a trial to see how it works,I will also like to earn money with that,I will try it with my national I'd card,hope it will work out?

Hassanbenjamin

Alright I will give it a trial to see how it works,I will also like to earn money with that,I will try it with my national I'd card,hope it will work out?
That will be a great idea, I'll also go in search of information about the whole stuff. I think one having a good knowledge about how it goes will help greatly.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think this business is just a gimmick to attract more people to sign up with the program. It can be very hard to withdraw this money if you are not doing anything else on the website.

I have seen a lot of people promoting similar things like this only to get frustrated at the end of the day when people discovered that the bonus is fallacy.

My belief is that those who are promoting program like this don't usually make up to that amount as an affiliate. I would rather focus on something that bring more money for me rather than engaging in this.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've seen the 50$ bonus ad pops a couple of times on my Facebook, even though I'm a trader I didn't even bother to register or claim the bonus.

As @kayode10 rightly pointed, it's just a marketing gimmick, because most people that'll register have no idea on how Forex works talkless of meeting the stringent requirements they imposed on the free 50.

And experienced Forex traders are too busy to even participate in such, they're busy with their charts, managing props funds etc, this is just a ploy to get more users which I'll say is practically working but apart from that I see nothing beneficial for the average Joe.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I belong to a money-making group on WhatsApp and I have a lot of people promoting something like this on those groups.

Due to the high bonus package, do you usually work at to accumulate a lot of fund, but the problem of course when they want to request for withdrawal.

Most of the time they don't usually receive the fund. Another thing is that they are going to ask to make some payment in order to receive the form they have accumulated in the account.

I prefer to do micro task which will my couple of little money. With consistent I am going to make decent income from those tasks.