Passive income 6 Blockchain Business Opportunities to Generate Passive Income

Nowadays the Internet is the best platform to run a successful business, In Fact, due to the covid-19 pandemic, all the business doors were closed but online businesses were running very successfully without interpretation. But there are variable online businesses that make the entrepreneurs confused to select a particular business industry. So I did some groundwork to find out the best business sector. As a result “Blockchain Space” is the most widely spoken sector in the current business world. In the crypto sphere, there are a lot of business ideas, and here is the list of blockchain business ideas 2021 which is the most successful business opportunity & generates passive income. Check it out below.

Top 6 Blockchain Business Ideas:

• Cryptocurrency crowdfunding (ICO, IEO, STO)
  • Starting a Cryptocurrency exchange
  • Creating a cryptocurrency wallet
  • Cryptocurrency lending business
  • Cryptocurrency MLM business
  • Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway
Cryptocurrency crowdfunding (ICO, IEO, STO):

If you are a person looking to raise the funds quickly. Then you can use the crowdfunding strategy. Here investors from the websites will give you funds for your white paper project but it should be valid.

There are three types of crowdfunding strategies such as IEO, ICO, and STO.

ICO is the Initial Coin Offering and it is the website where many people will present their projects to raise funds.

STO is a security token offering. It is the security token sale platform where only the tokens backed with the securities will take place. So there will be no scammed tokens.

IEO is the Initial Exchange Offering and it is a module enabled in many exchange platforms. Here the projects will be verified by a separate team in order to avoid fake projects.

So you can choose any one of the strategies to start your cryptocurrency business. But my choice for you to start an exchange platform with the IEO feature by using the bitcoin exchange software to earn an ample amount of profits

Start a Cryptocurrency exchange:

Building your own crypto exchange platform is the finest cryptocurrency business in 2020. First, you should know what a cryptocurrency exchange platform is. It is the website where you can buy and sell a wide range of cryptocurrencies in a hassle-free and secure manner.

Already there are many popular crypto exchange platforms across the globe Such as Binance, Coinbase, LocalBitcoins, and other exchanges.

If you are an owner of the exchange, you can charge fees for withdrawing, depositing, and transferring the cryptocurrencies. So you can use the trusted premium bitcoin exchange software to launch your own secured exchange platform right away. There are different kinds of exchanges available in the global market. Such as

• Centralized exchange
  • Order book
  • Ads based
  • User-to-Admin
  • Decentralized exchange
  • Hybrid exchange
Select the type of exchange you want for your business before launching them using the Bitcoin Exchange Script.

Creating a cryptocurrency wallet:

Crypto wallet is enabled in the cryptocurrency exchange platform to store and receive cryptocurrencies in a secure manner. It also monitors the crypto in the exchange platform.

Hot wallets and cold wallets are two types of wallet storage used in major exchanges. The hot wallet is an online storage and the cold wallet is offline storage. Many crypto traders use cold wallets for secure transactions. There are five types of crypto wallets in the marketplace. They are

• Mobile wallet
  • Desktop wallet
  • Hardware wallet
  • Paper wallet
  • Web wallet
So you can develop a crypto wallet for the people who need wallets for their exchange account and you can charge fees for developing. Also, you can charge fees for each successful crypto transaction.

Cryptocurrency lending:

Cryptocurrency lending is the finest business. If you are a crypto expert in the cryptocurrency communities and receiving a regular flow of cryptos from the various resources. Then you can lend your bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to the users with a fixed interest rate.

Cryptocurrency is used in many ways in the global market. Such as a token, payment or investment, exchange, and so on. It has wide use cases in the crypto industry so there will be a need for cryptos.

So you can lend cryptocurrencies to various users and you can earn more profits in a short period.

Cryptocurrency MLM business:

Cryptocurrency MLM is a multi-level marketing business. It is a good crypto business for startups and entrepreneurs. There are many MLM businesses that are present now in the global market.

If you want to start this business then you must bring trust to your business. The smart contract is the only way to bring that trust. The smart contract brings a high level of trust to the users connected with MLM.

Also, most of the MLM business is ethereum based. So it is safe and secure to start an MLM business to earn profits.

Apart from these 5 business ideas, there are the top 10 life-changing business ideas that will help you in changing your life. I hope this will be a milestone experience in your lifetime.

Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway:

Crypto payment gateway is the recent trends & emerging business in the crypto space. In recent days many industries like travel, clothing, food, etc. have already started accepting crypto payments (to cover the worldwide audience).

So, have you been wondering how to create a cryptocurrency payment gateway processor ??? Let me explain in simple steps,

• There are certain things that you need to follow to build/create a successful cryptocurrency payment gateway platform.
  • Do some industrial market research
  • Choose the location to launch your crypto exchange business
  • Partnering with the acquiring bank
  • Don't forget about security & features
  • And, Get the Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway Software / Script from the trusted providers.
These are some steps you need to follow to launch a cryptocurrency payment gateway processor. Choosing the cryptocurrency payment gateway software/script is a more important one because many scripts/software are available in the current market. One of the most popular & famous is “Bitpay Clone Script”. Bitpay clone script is one of the secured & best-featured crypto payment gateways software. It's an open-source crypto wallet that allows you to conduct crypto transactions globally. And, it's a wide crypto payment gateway for many businesses.

Features of Bitpay Clone Script:

• Two-factor authentication
  • Multi-language support
  • Multi-cryptocurrency support
  • Quick transactions
  • Secure payment
  • Transaction history
  • Robust admin panel
  • Peer to peer transactions
  • Global access
  • Data analytics
  • Integrating high-end security
  • Seamless conversion
  • Integration of Multiple cryptocurrency wallets
If you're interested, check out their free live demo >>> Bitpay Clone Script

Phabbyfundz

I would like to commend you on this article as it has been really enlightening and an eye opener to us all. For all those who are looking for good, profitable and effective ideas on business or methods to earn money, I think this would be a good place to get such ideas.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really have much idea about all this business you have mentioned and obviously we cannot go into this type of business without getting some training and how to get started. Some are even risky because there is a high possibility that you may be scam if you are not careful about it.nice and enlightening write up.

neneflmanis

I would like to commend you on this article as it has been really enlightening and an eye opener to us all. For all those who are looking for good, profitable and effective ideas on business or methods to earn money, I think this would be a good place to get such ideas.
Currently Coinbase and Etherpad are jointly developing a smart cloud mining farm that relies on the Coinbase exchange wallet's cloud smart miner for cloud computing power to mine ETH. Anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet's ETH-ANT mining, and there is no need to pledge or pledge your tokens to achieve free mining, I wonder if you have any knowledge of this?

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is amazing just how much people can achieve with blockchain and blockchain developers are also one of the most highly paid computer professionals in the world. As a creator like a musician or an artist you can use blockchain to create non-fungible tokens for your works and then sell in marketplaces.