Real estate 6 tips for getting the best ratings online

greenieS

Verified member
Consumers have 6.5 times more confidence in online referrals from other consumers than in the information they receive through advertisements, recent studies show. Therefore, the testimonials and evaluations of your customers are crucial for the decision-making process of potential customers.

Before you start working with your office or your agents, potential clients will always want to have a clear picture of their clients' past and current experience. Chances are that if there is no online evaluation, you will lose these customers altogether. Also, if your ratings are negative, prospects will not be willing to work with you.

Whether you're new to online assessments, already have a few reviews, or dominating your niche with testimonials and online assessments, here's what you need to do to strengthen your portfolio of recommendations and generate new prospects using the work you have already done.

The best way to get recommendations

If you want to get recommendations, you have to ask for them, and in order to receive them from past and current clients, you have to make sure that it is as easy as possible for them to do you this favor. Find out where they would like to write reviews or if they would agree to give you a video testimonial. You can include customer evaluation as part of the final phase of a transaction.

The best services

It is easier to gather only positive reviews if your customers have had a perfect experience and you have offered them top services from the first contact and even beyond the end of the transaction. One way you can make sure you provide the best services is through exclusive representation, a way of working that is gaining more and more followers, agents and consumers alike.

Search engine optimization

To be visible online, you need to invest in SEO efforts for your website. Focus on improving the content of the most important pages and attracting traffic from the area in which you operate. In vain do you have great reviews if you are invisible online.

LinkedIn for growing reputation

Whether it's an office profile or an agent profile, LinkedIn is a perfect environment to showcase your experience and performance. Make sure you get recommendations from customers and co-workers here as well.

Keeping an eye on the competition

Don't miss the competition, offices or agents. If the people in the competition have 15 excellent recommendations, you have to exceed the number with better quantitative and qualitative evaluations.

Always pay attention to goals

It is not enough to have the best reviews in the city today, you should constantly pay attention to your online image, the image outlined with the help of testimonials and evaluations. The image builds and consolidates over time, so it's not time to lie on one ear. You will make it easier for the competitors.

Use everything you have built so far and make sure that people know you, that they have a positive image of you and the services you provide. Maintain this created image over time. Improve it. Find room for these testimonials and evaluations in your recurring efforts.

Immilash

Consumers have 6.5 times more confidence in online referrals from other consumers than in the information they receive through advertisements, recent studies show. Therefore, the testimonials and evaluations of your customers are crucial for the decision-making process of potential customers.

Before you start working with your office or your agents, potential clients will always want to have a clear picture of their clients' past and current experience. Chances are that if there is no online evaluation, you will lose these customers altogether. Also, if your ratings are negative, prospects will not be willing to work with you.

Whether you're new to online assessments, already have a few reviews, or dominating your niche with testimonials and online assessments, here's what you need to do to strengthen your portfolio of recommendations and generate new prospects using the work you have already done.

The best way to get recommendations

If you want to get recommendations, you have to ask for them, and in order to receive them from past and current clients, you have to make sure that it is as easy as possible for them to do you this favor. Find out where they would like to write reviews or if they would agree to give you a video testimonial. You can include customer evaluation as part of the final phase of a transaction.

The best services

It is easier to gather only positive reviews if your customers have had a perfect experience and you have offered them top services from the first contact and even beyond the end of the transaction. One way you can make sure you provide the best services is through exclusive representation, a way of working that is gaining more and more followers, agents and consumers alike.

Search engine optimization

To be visible online, you need to invest in SEO efforts for your website. Focus on improving the content of the most important pages and attracting traffic from the area in which you operate. In vain do you have great reviews if you are invisible online.

LinkedIn for growing reputation

Whether it's an office profile or an agent profile, LinkedIn is a perfect environment to showcase your experience and performance. Make sure you get recommendations from customers and co-workers here as well.

Keeping an eye on the competition

Don't miss the competition, offices or agents. If the people in the competition have 15 excellent recommendations, you have to exceed the number with better quantitative and qualitative evaluations.

Always pay attention to goals

It is not enough to have the best reviews in the city today, you should constantly pay attention to your online image, the image outlined with the help of testimonials and evaluations. The image builds and consolidates over time, so it's not time to lie on one ear. You will make it easier for the competitors.

Use everything you have built so far and make sure that people know you, that they have a positive image of you and the services you provide. Maintain this created image over time. Improve it. Find room for these testimonials and evaluations in your recurring efforts.
First I will appreciate your efforts of writing this long notes. Seriously I must testify I have gained a lot from this piece of writing.

greenieS

Verified member
First I will appreciate your efforts of writing this long notes. Seriously I must testify I have gained a lot from this piece of writing.

I really feel good because someone appreciates my work :) I hope my articles help you and you learn something from them!

Good luck!

D

Deleted member 28127

It is good to get online recommendations but half of these recommendations are paid services on micro job sites so it will be very hard to get if it is something true based on user experience or honest review or something you did quickly to attain a reward in your account because you need some cash for this period that could falsify other users choices means going to a product having many paid positive review and let another having some positive reviews but don't use the trick of the micro job of getting the same number or quantity of good qualifications.