6 Ways to increase your Sales

raaman

Valued Contributor
You might have devised a plan to get sales and more sales in your business. But, are you getting sales according to the plan you made? Are you looking to increase sales? Do you need something to motivate you or your team?

With a little motivation, you and your team may be able to achieve the desired and aggressive goals you have set, or may wish to set to get sales. Here I present six of the best current techniques to increase the sales.

1. You should have a purpose and sense of mission.

2. You have to position the value of your products or services.

3. Check your results occasionally.

4. Stand out from the competition and crowd.

5. Understand your client and never underestimate them.

6. Add value to the purchase.

Good luck

Verified member
All the six steps you mentioned are quite good ways in making sales but in a competitive market where you have the same set up people dealing in the same product,i think what will help in such situation is branding.You need to package your products in a way that it will attract customers to come to you at every point in time.

Janita

If we are salesman and we are selling the same products that are being selling in the market already so we can make a competition but in a sense if there are more wise than us so we should corporate with their customers second thing we should not argue with them in a very little thing and the third thing is that little bit discount is very necessary for better and good result for your coming time because I have seen that in a market if two shops are selling the same product then they are thinking that they cannot sell the same product in a time but if the use wise mind so they can sell their items and products very easily with little bit corporation and good way.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can run a promo or discounts for your business. You can give a price discounts to the loyal customers. it is good to advertise about this so that you are going to experience higher turnover with your business. You can run buy one and get one free promo. People like to buy more with the little amount they have.