6 Ways to Treat Computer Vision Syndrome

Suba

Staff member
Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) is often called digital eye strain and visual fatigue is a disorder of the eyes due to us working too long in front of laptops, desktops, mobile phones, tablets, so that our eyes are tired, blurred vision, dry eyes, red eyes and feel hot. accompanied by headaches, shoulder and back pain. Of course, such symptoms will often be suffered by online workers like us. But you don't need to worry if you often suffer from symptoms of Computer vision syndrome, there are some of my experiences that you can apply to prevent these CVS symptoms, namely:
1. Use eye drops
2. Rest your eyes and close your eyes for a few minutes, or you can step out of your workspace and take in the distant view.
3. Use cold therapy on the eyes, either using fresh water or cucumber for a few minutes.
4. Adjust the brightness of your devices screen and adjust the light in your workspace.
5. When working, it is necessary to keep the distance between the eyes and the device about 60 cm.
6. Use computer anti-radiation glasses.

Although the symptoms of CVS may be harmless and temporary, they are often annoying when we work online, making it inconvenient and impeding our ability to quickly complete daily tasks. But if the symptoms of CVS often bother you and get worse, you may need to consult an ophthalmologist.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The best way is to do eye yoga, I am also having problem, but eye yoga is helping me. The yoga teacher is 60+ computer enthusiastic, write books answer publish e-paper, but never had eye problem, he don't wear glasses but can properly see. A friend of mine used to wear 3 number glasses, mow he is fine and works without glasses, he works on computer. No doubt yoga is the best.

Suba

Staff member
The best way is to do eye yoga, I am also having problem, but eye yoga is helping me. The yoga teacher is 60+ computer enthusiastic, write books answer publish e-paper, but never had eye problem, he don't wear glasses but can properly see. A friend of mine used to wear 3 number glasses, mow he is fine and works without glasses, he works on computer. No doubt yoga is the best.
Thanks for your recommendation, eye yoga is very good and natural and I just found a few sites about eye yoga and also Youtube. I will soon learn and try it.