7 Benefits of PPC Ads for Marketing

Suba

Staff member
PPC or Pay Per Click is a method of promoting or advertising a business online so it is classified as digital marketing. The main goal of PPC is to get new customers by increasing business website traffic. This PPC method is easy to use by business people, both novice businessmen and experienced ones. This PPC method is claimed to be the most effective and efficient because it is able to reach many visitors in a relatively short time.

Where Can I Create PPC Ads?
Almost all Ads Network and social media platforms provide PPC ad types, but the most famous are Google, Instagram and Facebook and in my opinion the best is Google or Google Ads which can be distributed to various Google services such as Google Search Engine, Youtube etc. But if you have a target age above 30 years you can use facebook ads, and if your target is young people under 29 years you can use the Instagram Ads platform.

The next discussion is that we will discuss the benefits of PPC advertising campaigns are as follows:
1. Cheap, PPC fees are very cheap because advertisers only pay a fee per click by visitors.
2. PPC advertising can be adjusted to your budget, so you can choose the minimum number of clicks, which on average are only paid 1 cent USD per click.
3. The target audience can be set according to your financial capabilities if you specify 10,000 visitors or more.
You can also narrow the scope of specifications based on age and location.
4. Fast, PPC is considered to get traffic faster than using an SEO strategy that takes a long time.
5. Not affected by algorithm
Instagram and Facebook will determine the algorithm based on the activities and interests of their users, but PPC ads will not be affected by the algorithm.
6. Control, you can control your PPC ads anytime and anywhere, you can also read your PPC performance report.
7. Achievement of Goals, PPC Advertising is claimed to increase
prospects, exposure and prospects for your business, so that they are expected to achieve the target of your sales plan.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are trying to sell something PPC advertising can be very helpful. When you run a PPC ad campaign, you basically are paying only for the clicks on your ads, you don't pay for impressions. Let's say your ad appear 100 times, you are not paying for those 100 impressions unless the visitors clicked on your ads. Let's say 100 people viewed your ads and 5 people clicked on your ads, you are paying for those 5 clicks. How much you have to pay for each click depends on how much money you have agreed to pay to the advertisers. However, there is a problem with this advertising model. Since you are paying for clicks and you will be targeting keywords on your ads, you will have to compete with other people to get impression. If you are paying just $1 per click and another person is paying $2 per click, you will not be gettinb too many ad space.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I like pay per duration click because even bots clicks are counted or someone running a job at TimeWall requesting user to search of his blog and make two clicks. If Google Adsence changes its advertisement system to pay per duration many Google account will not face ban.
Let me explain more:
I pay 24 $ per day per 24 hours promotion. Then 12 $ to the platform and 12 $ will be divided between advertisers that display this ad during 24 hours. Means if it is displayed on 500 sites then each site will get 12 $ / 500 next day.
By this way nothing will be banned for bot click or display ads on PTC compaign.

DavidDhawan

HI @Suba, You said the right things about the PPC and its benefits. But there are some another benefits are also : Which I am discuss in below.

If we talk about PPC , PPC is the best way to generate the sales and traffic for your website. So Google Ads is the best way to use PPC.

Here are some of the key advantages of PPC advertising, and all of them are great for your business.
  1. You set the maximum budget for your ads
  2. You only pay when someone clicks your ad
  3. You can compete even if your search engine rankings aren’t high
  4. You can easily test different ads
  5. You can gain more brand recognition
  6. You can launch a PPC advertising campaign in no time
  7. You can reach your ideal customers