7 Best Free Digital Marketing Tools

Shaf

Verified member
Not everyone has a lot of money to splurge on the hottest digital marketing tools, and the use of a good tool could make all the difference for your game.

If you have to check the size of your pocket often, here are 7 free digital marketing tools to help you get started.

Google Tools: Tools that Google gives you for free ranging from Google analytics, Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner, and Google Scholar.

Canva: Design and edit your pictures for free. This is one of the easiest and best tools I've used so far.

MailChimp: this helps you to capture your leads. You can create landing pages and keep track of the traffic you get.

HotJar: helps you to optimize your website. You can see exactly how visitors behave, what part of an article they spent the most time on and much more.

Hubspot Marketing: Another free lead generation tool to up your game.
Hubspot is probably one of the best sources of information and help for an blogger.

Hubspot Blog Topic Generator: This tool can help generate keyword ideas with a few clicks.

Weas

Of course! Especially now that most of our lives have moved online because of the pandemic, there are plenty of opportunities to learn something new.

You definitely have to work hard, but there are so many free resources for students learning about digital marketing. Here are the classes and free resources I've used to learn about digital marketing and starting my own business:

HubSpot - Free video courses and certificates on various digital marketing niches.

Skillshare - The free two-month trial was more than enough time to take a few key digital marketing courses.