7 POSITIVE THOUGHTS WITH PASSIVE INCOME

readers4money

THE STRATEGIC IS TO BE POSITIVE IN THE DEALINGS WE HAVING IN THE DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES, YOU CAN START EARNING BIG TIME FROM LISTED BELOW THOUGHTS ....

1.. BLOGGING

2.. SMS MARKETING

3.. EMAIL MARKETING

4.. MOBILE BANKING

5.. ONLINE BRANDING

6.. SOCIAL NETWORKING

7.. INTERNET MARKETING

Blogging is one of the numerous ways to earn passive income online. If it happens that your blog received a lot of traffic from search engine, you can make use of display adverts to make passive income from the blog.

Once you have enough traffic, you sign up with display advert like Google adsense. You only need to put code on your website to display advert. You will automatically make money with your website ones you have advert displaying by Google on your website.

You can set up your blog in a niche that is less competitive but has high search volume. you only need to rank on the first page for couple of keywords and you will start receiving organic traffic from Google search engine.

Email Marketing is another way to make residual income with your online business. Email Marketing can be run on autopilot with users of autoresponders.

You only need to build a landing page to receive the contact of your website visitors which you are going to use for email Marketing. Most autoresponder usually provide landing page template which you can use to build list.

You can lose all the message you want to send your list subscribers ones in the autopilot and you are going to schedule posting. This is how to make money with affiliate marketing on autopilot.

Blogging is one of the numerous ways to earn passive income online. If it happens that your blog received a lot of traffic from search engine, you can make use of display adverts to make passive income from the blog.

Once you have enough traffic, you sign up with display advert like Google adsense. You only need to put code on your website to display advert. You will automatically make money with your website ones you have advert displaying by Google on your website.

You can set up your blog in a niche that is less competitive but has high search volume. you only need to rank on the first page for couple of keywords and you will start receiving organic traffic from Google search engine.

Email Marketing is another way to make residual income with your online business. Email Marketing can be run on autopilot with users of autoresponders.

You only need to build a landing page to receive the contact of your website visitors which you are going to use for email Marketing. Most auto responder usually provide landing page template which you can use to build list.

You can lose all the message you want to send your list subscribers ones in the autopilot and you are going to schedule posting. This is how to make money with affiliate marketing on autopilot.
You said quite all right following some of my blogs you will see that we address several issues on AdSense and how we can generate traffic with marketing skills and to top up the niche with the seo

Follow these two..

how2becomesuccessful.blogspot.com

easyways2becomerich.wordpress.com

There are numerous passive income streams currently, one thing you must know is that you cannot really make money passively if you do not work towards it. If you want to become a blogger then you must have some sleepless nights in order for you to create evergreen niches that will fetch you money forever. Blogging is undoubtedly one of the best passive income method in which anyone can venture into and succeed provided that you have the proper knowledge and understanding of how certain things works. First of all if you want to go into blogging it is very important you choose a very lucrative and evergreen niche. Some of the best niches are health and some can be cooking. there are also other good niches such as make money online and so many of them. After that the next thing you need to learn is how to optimise your content. This is very important so that people can easily see your blog whenever they search a particular keyword. After that you need consistency because you don't just start a blog today and expect it to start fetching you money tomorrow. You need to persevere and be consistent in whatever you are doing in order to become successful on the long run.

I'd add in in investing in index funds and ETFs as well as crypto staking too. Particularly stable coins if you are worried about volatility.

Blogging could be one of the most profitable out of that list because I have a little understanding of blogging but I don't really know much about others except for affiliate marketers that have understanding of email marketing and some others.

It may be possible for people to make money with all those ways base on what they want but unfortunately none of those ways are my most preferred ways of making money online . Even if I have to start up the one you just mention it may not likely be possible that I will enjoy it because they are not my areas.

Cryptocurrency trading or freelancing is the best way I am interested to make money online . if I can be a freelancer or an expert in trading of cryptocurrency it would be possible that I can make money . These are the type of earning opportunities that I am likely to make money as long as they are still in existence.

There are so many opportunities to earn from that may not be the best because such is likely to disappear as technologies takes over. In what area of online business I am doing I have to concentrate in those that will always be there.

Blogging could be one of the most profitable out of that list because I have a little understanding of blogging but I don't really know much about others except for affiliate marketers that have understanding of email marketing and some others.

It may be possible for people to make money with all those ways base on what they want but unfortunately none of those ways are my most preferred ways of making money online . Even if I have to start up the one you just mention it may not likely be possible that I will enjoy it because they are not my areas.

Cryptocurrency trading or freelancing is the best way I am interested to make money online . if I can be a freelancer or an expert in trading of cryptocurrency it would be possible that I can make money . These are the type of earning opportunities that I am likely to make money as long as they are still in existence.

There are so many opportunities to earn from that may not be the best because such is likely to disappear as technologies takes over. In what area of online business I am doing I have to concentrate in those that will always be there.