7 Secrets Affiliate Marketers don't Want You to Know.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Billions of people out there don't know they're being influenced by affiliate marketers. There are seven key things that affiliate marketers don't want you to know.

1. You may not even realize you're being marketed to

One of the most powerful aspects of affiliate marketing is that it can be extremely subtle. Whether you're reading someone's review on a product or just scrolling through your social media feed and seeing a picture of your favorite influencer using or talking about a product, chances are good that you're being subjected to an affiliate marketing campaign—and not realizing it. You probably think they chose the product because they like it, but in reality, they were paid to promote it.

2. It's not personal

When you see someone endorse something for sale online, you might think that their endorsement is genuine—that is, that the product has some real value for them, and they aren't just doing it for the money. Unfortunately, this isn't always the case; often, these endorsements are nothing more than attempts. They do it all for money.

3. They are not philanthropists:
They don't organize webinars or share little incentives because they are kind people, they do it to get something from you. They get your data, then they get your attention, finally, they get your money.

4. Years of Marketing: Becoming an affiliate marketer takes time and effort, it could take years to make tangible profit. You'll need to build up a following of people who will trust your recommendations and buy from the companies you endorse—and that'll take time. They only teach you the same method not working out there, but don't tell you the fact you might quit before making money.

5. You Alone, Make Them Rich: They make all their income from the money you pay to learn and not from commissions from affiliate marketing websites.

6. They are Very Tricky: Thousands of them show off people's achievements and fake alerts, most don't even make up to N 5000 in a month.

7. They are Already Made Influencers: Some that make a lot of money already have existing large followers on social media before going into marketing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a very interesting business if you can get acquainted to the secrets because that would probably make you an enviable income.

There are a lot of things affiliate marketers do or strategies they use to market products that the majority of people do not even know they are marketing a certain product. This is one of the reasons why newbies in affiliate marketing find it very difficult to make money because they think that it is a kind of that type of marketing in which you tell people what you are selling directly.

The reverse is probably the case in affiliate marketing because there are many people doing affiliate marketing today on their website but their regular visitors will not even know. I know someone who is an affiliate marketer and he has a very popular website in which he uses to market affiliate products and he does that by reviewing different affiliate products. A lot of people may not even know that he is marketing something but at the end of the day, they will find themselves buying those products because he uses a very tricky strategy.

I think it is very important for people who are interested in affiliate marketing to learn most of these tricks because it is what works.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
@Chibson That's absolutely true. You get to see so many review sites. They tell you so many catchy or interesting things about some sites, they also tell little of the negative side which they think you already know just to gain your trust. In reality, they are promoting the site or platform and it's not for free. That's why an active humanbeing who is not dogmatic or gullible should make several researches before taking an action that will cost him or her something tangible if mislead.

I see so many YouTube channels this millennium where youtubers promote sites they know will crash in a months time, they earn for two weeks then recommend it for you to earn too. Not minding the fact that the site will close soon and will cost a lot of people so much. I do tell my friends in reality, if you are smart, informed and bouyant financially, you will earn money online. Often times, the time you are thinking of how legit a site is, some people are heavily cashing out and reinvesting. By the time you make up your mind, it's already the crash hour so you keep singing the common song, scam!!!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The first step you mentioned in your post is very important if you want to make consistent income with affiliate marketing.

It is very important to identify a hungry niche or looking out for a solution to the problem they are facing. This is where majority of the new affiliate marketers usually get it wrong. they believe they can just take any affiliate marketing in and start promoting them to make money.

Identifying a niche will help you to determine the type of traffic generation method you are going to use to promote the affiliate links.

Take for instance if majority of the people in the night you are promoting are on social media. Then you need to focus on social media platform to generate traffic to the affiliate offer you are promoting.

You can choose to promote affiliate offer to free method. but you must be ready to put inconsistent and fit and a lot of time before you start making money.

This is the reason why some people choose paid method in order to start making money fast with the affiliate offer they are promoting.

it is very important to have audience of your own if you want to make consistent income with affiliate. Your audience are the people who believe in your Brand and ready to buy whatever you recommend for them as a solution to their problem.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There was a popular YouTuber I was following some time ago and he usually teaches affiliate marketing and other online money-making venture. A time came in which he organised a webinar saying that it is free and he would like all of us to enroll in this webinar.

He made a whole lot of promises to everyone who will attend the webinar saying that you will achieve financial freedom and so many things he said. I was actually among the people that participated in that webinar and of course I can say that it is eye-opening but at the same time most of the things he said is all about promoting his product which is on digistore24.

He is a vendor there and he will always be telling people to promote his own product and make a lot of money from it. the truth is that after you might have promoted those product, he is the one that is going to make the most money out of it and of course you will also make money.

When people say that something is free and they want to teach you something free, only a few percent of them actually meant that because a lot of other people have other things in mind.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Lolz, thank you very much for sharing this genuine article with us , I really enjoy reading every details of what you have written up there and is an eye opening write up.

I believe one of the most powerful tools most affiliate marketers are using nowadays is that they can be advertising these product to so many people without these people understanding that the adveriserd are affiliate marketers . Probably because they will just act as if they are doing you a favour by showcasing the products for you to buy , but in most cases it is just for the main purpose of them generating income for themselves.

Wow , there are a lot of things in these affiliate marketing and someone that really needs to understand what affiliate marketing is must also understand all this strategy because these are the strategies that can actually help you to succeed, if you will consider affiliate marketing as your online source of income.

Personally I am still battling to choose between affiliate marketing and trading of volatile market but based on how you are explaining it here, it seems affiliate marketing might quite be simple for people to earn money with if these strategies really works.