7 Ways to Make Money from TikTok

Suba

Staff member
7 Ways to Make Money from TikTok
The Tik Tok application made by ByteDance from China, although at first, was blocked by the Indonesian Ministry of Communication and Information (KOMINFO), because it was considered to contain negative content that could disturb the public, but now Tik Tok has been used as a money-making machine by many people.
Here are 7 Ways to make money from Tik Tok:
1. Build branding
So that your account is easily recognized, highlight your identity (branding), who you are and who the TikTok users will be targeting (having a clear target market). Choose the type of video that you will post according to your preferences or hobbies such as entertainment videos, humor, traveling, romance or romance, culinary food, religion, etc.
2. Upload content that people like
Useful and interesting content, it will be easy to increase your followers, it will even give social influence. Here are some Content Inspirations: Tutorials, Cuisine, Beauty & Fashion, Shopping recommendations, Story Telling, Humor etc.
3. Selling goods
To sell your goods, you should wait until you are famous or become a star, after that you can create a product line or you can also promote personal merchandise. Currently there is a Tik Tok program for business that supports small and medium enterprises.
4. Become a consultant
Because many users are not familiar with this social media, if you already know the ins and outs of Tik Tok, you can offer to become a consultant,
5. Sponsored Content
You can also look for the types of companies that match your content to sponsor, namely promoting their products on your content. Like Loren Gray who is sponsored by Revlon.
6. Selling Accounts
Your ability to build engagement with followers, then one of the best ways is to sell accounts to companies that have the same interests according to their business. To be able to give the impression that you are professional, you can display the account that you are going to sell on a special site.
7. Donate or Payout Coins
Usually donations will be given by followers when you live stream, in the form of gift stickers that you can later exchange for money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never checked TikTok terms of use, however, I don't think Selling Accounts is allowed on TikTok. I am saying this based on my knowledge that selling accounts are prohibited on numerous social media sites. You can't sell your youtube channel. Having said that I also believe that this can be one of the interesting ways to make money from TikTok. If you have managed to build a huge following, you might make some pretty cool cash by selling your account. Once you sell your account, you can start with another account and build it huge so that you can sell it again. I am sure there is a market for this kind of activity. For common people, the best way to earn from Tiktok is by receiving gifts during live streaming. You need just 2k followers to eligible for live streaming. If you are a good content creator, people will surely gift you. If you have at least 10k followers, you can enable a gift option on your all videos, this will allow you to make additional money from your tiktok videos. Affiliate marketing is another great option to make money. You can make product videos and share affiliate link on the bio

Suba

Staff member
@Mika My thread is only based on the facts I found, namely there are several sites that sell and trade tiktok accounts, both locally and globally, for your convenience I will only mention those that use English or global, including: Playerup, Fameswap, 123accs, ACC Farm, Accs-market etc. . If you want to know more details, you can use Google Search.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The idea of selling accounts is risky because may the seller is using the account for illegal activities means this could cause to you problem if account is reported to the authorities. The other activities are risk free.