Loans A Loan From Friends Or Bank Which One Suits You?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The fact is that I am not comfortable with loan because of the pressure it comes with. However in situations whereby I can't be able to use any other medium . I will prefer to borrow from a friend that is understanding , at least he can give me more time to pay back than bank and the interest may not be that much .
Just like we have been saying, most of us prefer friends to borrowing from a bank because of their unreasonable interests on loan. But not everyone is gotten a good friend or friends that can loan them money. Some friends are not responsible to the extent of borrowing you some cash. That's why we will still have some people who will still prefer to get a loan from the bank without minding their gigantic interest.

funmi

Verified member
I think I will prefer getting a loan from my friends than collecting the loan from the bank.me. believe my friends will not collect interest from me but banks will collect interest from me. More so, my friends will not give me give me too much terms and conditions unlike what banks will do to you. It is better to get a loan from friends if they are good than to collect loan from banks.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never taken a bank loan, however, I have borrowed from friends a couple of times. When I borrowed from friends, the amount was not very big, the repayment time was short and I was not charged interest. The loan was actually a help from a friend. If I needed big amount, I would definitely choose to go to a bank

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Definitely. Most of the loan companies will end up wrecking you financially in the name of you bringing back the loan you took from them. That is the reason why I don't advise anyone to borrow instead it is better to start small and grow your business. There are some loan apps that will end up ruining your reputation because you borrowed from them. So generally I don't like taking loans.
Taking loans can be reputational degrading....I have never fancied taking loans even when you have the ability to pay back. Even from a friend, I despise it. Because your friend too needs money, everyone needs money. That's why I always advice people to always save for some unforeseen circumstances. Though you can't be too perfect, At least it will help when you need it the most.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Thats is it....Banks are not really friendly when it comes to money business, they may look friendly in advertisement but when it comes to borrowing money from them, we need to be thoughtful before going to them for a loan. So the reliable place to get a reasonable loan is from a friend. If you don't pay back the loan on time a good friend can still understand.
Definitely. Most of the loan companies will end up wrecking you financially in the name of you bringing back the loan you took from them. That is the reason why I don't advise anyone to borrow instead it is better to start small and grow your business. There are some loan apps that will end up ruining your reputation because you borrowed from them. So generally I don't like taking loans.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Even though I don't usually advise people to take loans in order to start a business but I think if I am in a situation whereby it is needed then I will definitely take from Friends or family members. Banks definitely requires collateral and in a situation whereby you could not be able to meet up with the payment they will seize your property which can be land or house. Friends will also give you the time to be financially stable before you can be able to pay back.
Thats is it....Banks are not really friendly when it comes to money business, they may look friendly in advertisement but when it comes to borrowing money from them, we need to be thoughtful before going to them for a loan. So the reliable place to get a reasonable loan is from a friend. If you don't pay back the loan on time a good friend can still understand.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Even though I don't usually advise people to take loans in order to start a business but I think if I am in a situation whereby it is needed then I will definitely take from Friends or family members. Banks definitely requires collateral and in a situation whereby you could not be able to meet up with the payment they will seize your property which can be land or house. Friends will also give you the time to be financially stable before you can be able to pay back.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
When I was younger I would borrow from my siblings or friends for a small amount only. That is to make sure that I can pay back the money on the day that I promised. For a bigger loan that is payable in 1 year then it is the bank that would be the more advantageous. There is not much pressure because of the payment is in installments.
That's the right thing to do.... Friends are mostly good for borrowing some little money, and it won't cause any issue, as the loan will be easier for the borrower to pay back within the agreement time. But when someone wants to borrow bigger amount, the bank is the best place to turn to. Just as you have said! Whichever way, it's good to always return back the money at the agreement time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was younger I would borrow from my siblings or friends for a small amount only. That is to make sure that I can pay back the money on the day that I promised. For a bigger loan that is payable in 1 year then it is the bank that would be the more advantageous. There is not much pressure because of the payment is in installments.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You narrative talks about true friend and a bad friend, against the loan firm. A loan firm will burden you too much with their excess interest, just like i have said in my write up, but a loan from a bad friend doesn't come with a goodwill, they give you with the intention of seeing you fall or fail. That's even if they chose to give you lol. Perhaps, a good friend is the real deal. But how do we recognize a good friend? That's the question.....
Laughs, its easier to recognize a true friend and a bad friend. When you look out the time you spent with your friend, you'll come to calculate how much time he cared for you, and helped you in terms of distress and unconventional times like hardship of money drought. How we'll does your friend talk about you the public, those he or she represent your interest when it matters. If he falls short of all this times don't bother others will tell you your friend is bad, LoL.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
A loan can be taken for all the right reasons and sometimes for all the wrong reasons too, which in every way has a penalty rewards.
How often people look unto loan are still incalculable. Circumstances differs, which forces people into loan.

Apparently, as important as loan can be, it's still frivolous to take a loan for something that does not yield a dividend in the long run or short run. Some times people fail to realize that, a loan carries a heavy burden which can weigh the bearer down.

However, because of superfluous amount of interest that a loan attracts, some people are now forced to shy away from taking a loan from professional loan firm. People are now tempts to consider other options.

Do you fancy a loan from friends or bank?

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that I am not comfortable with loan because of the pressure it comes with. However in situations whereby I can't be able to use any other medium . I will prefer to borrow from a friend that is understanding , at least he can give me more time to pay back than bank and the interest may not be that much .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If the friend is able to lend out the money, it should be the better option for many reasons. Friend may not charge outrageous interest like banks will do. Apart from this, failure to repay a friend will not attract the same sanction as banks may do. Friend will always reason along the reason why the loan can not be repaid on time.

Very right! friends are our best bet, when it comes to taking a loan. A good friend will always have your back. But a good friend can always turn aggressive if you do not keep to the end of your bargains. That's why even with goods friends, issues may still rise in the future, if you don't pay back. But it's still better than the bank.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Sometimes, the loan from a friend may not attract interest and that's lovely when compared to life threatening bank loans with no mercy when a repayment fails. If you find yourself in uncertain or unforeseen situations and you are unable to pay at the agreed time , the banks will not listen to cock and bull stories but a friend will understand

Yes....Most good friends will still have a listening hears if you fail to repay them the loan that you borrowed from them. Provided they are good friends, but we should also know that money can also destroy the bond between good friends, if one friend is trying to take advantage of the other. Though, banks on the other hand cannot give you the advantage of having a good friend.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I will always go for a loan from friends or family it is a lot better and user friendly too. Banks are just about their money whether you are making profit off the money they loan you or not all what they are interested in is their money with interest at the due time
Well it's good though because a loan from a friend doesn't attract an interest most times. And it's covers someone with the shame of having to go and borrow from an outside or a loan firm, that does care to disgrace you when your loan repayment agreement lapses. A loan from a true friend is the best or from a family still the best.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Getting a loan from a beloved friend and not the kind that operates like the mortgage bank, and cares about the interest you're offering than your need at the moment. A true friend will come to understand you more when you're in need and render financial help if he's up to it. But a bad friend won't do that for you, just want to watch you crumble.

Taking loan from a true friend is the best dear.

You narrative talks about true friend and a bad friend, against the loan firm. A loan firm will burden you too much with their excess interest, just like i have said in my write up, but a loan from a bad friend doesn't come with a goodwill, they give you with the intention of seeing you fall or fail. That's even if they chose to give you lol. Perhaps, a good friend is the real deal. But how do we recognize a good friend? That's the question.....

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If the friend is able to lend out the money, it should be the better option for many reasons. Friend may not charge outrageous interest like banks will do. Apart from this, failure to repay a friend will not attract the same sanction as banks may do. Friend will always reason along the reason why the loan can not be repaid on time.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Sometimes, the loan from a friend may not attract interest and that's lovely when compared to life threatening bank loans with no mercy when a repayment fails. If you find yourself in uncertain or unforeseen situations and you are unable to pay at the agreed time , the banks will not listen to cock and bull stories but a friend will understand

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will always go for a loan from friends or family it is a lot better and user friendly too. Banks are just about their money whether you are making profit off the money they loan you or not all what they are interested in is their money with interest at the due time

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Getting a loan from a beloved friend and not the kind that operates like the mortgage bank, and cares about the interest you're offering than your need at the moment. A true friend will come to understand you more when you're in need and render financial help if he's up to it. But a bad friend won't do that for you, just want to watch you crumble.

Taking loan from a true friend is the best dear.